2018 BMW 330i xDrive Gran Turismo - Executive Demo Lease SOLD

The dealer does get that discount passed to them, as they buy it cheaper at auction!

My brother used to sell all of these demo BMW/Minis and stated that the disclosure (not always accident) must be fully disclosed to the customer before purchase.

I don’t know but, if i was the one buying the car, I’d want to know going into the deal that it’s been in an accident on multiple occassions, not when I get to the dealer and my credit has been pulled

4 Likes

I’m inclined to agree here. Nothing wrong with listing this, but I do think it would be better to disclose this info in the OP so potential lessees know what they’re getting into. Thumbs up for pointing it out, and thanks for the good listing!

The disclosure and accident has been added to the listing. That being said, this deal is pending to a local thanks to this post and he is aware of the disclosure :+1:t3:

Funny man over here.

1 Like

Is this deal still available? I emailed last night around 8:30pm. No response.

His latest post said it was pending

The deal is currently pending to another customer for delivery on Friday. Will update accordingly. Sorry about the email, I haven’t been at the dealership today.

The deal is definitely good.

(Deleted incorrect section)

BMW Woodcliff Lakes is not a dealership. Woodcliff Lake is the corporate headquarters of BMW North America. My dealership has nothing to do with these reviews. :+1:t3:

1 Like