2018 BMW 330e Loaner $0 DAS, $287 + tax & 2019 BMW X3 xDrive Loaner $850 DAS $444 + tax

ca
bmw

Been looking and also helping family member and friends to shop around for the past 2 months and want to know how I did on these 2 deals. I do realize that SUVs doesn’t lease well in general so I was having some hard time to find and get a better deal for X3, and I tried to aim for 1% of MSRP. Any feedback or comments are appreciated.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
2018 BMW 330e
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:
There were some issues with the maintenance program and ended up the finance person messed around with the numbers to include the maintenance program with the same monthly payment. I can’t really get to the exact numbers so several fields are just estimate.

MSRP: $ 51000
Selling Price: $ 40500 (21% off)
Monthly Payment: $ 287 + tax
Cash Due at Signing: $ 0 (rolled everything - 1st month, acq fee, DMV fee, and cap reduction taxes in)
MSD: 0
Incentives: 6500 (BMW lease support, not qualify for loyalty)

Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 12000
MF: 0.00217 (marked up to max and can’t negotiate, accepted only because of the low monthly payment)
Residual: 64% including mileage adjustment

Region: CA
Leasehackr Score: 14

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
2019 BMW X3 xDrive
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:
I can’t really get to the exact numbers so some fields are just estimate.

MSRP: $ 48000
Selling Price: $ 40000 (16.7% off)
Monthly Payment: $ 444 + tax
Cash Due at Signing: $ 850 (1st month + DMV fees + cap reduction tax)
MSD: 0
Incentives: 1000 (BMW lease support) + 1250 (loyalty)

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10000
MF: 0.00197 (marked up and can’t negotiate but asked for more dealer discount to offset)
Residual: 57% including mileage adjustment

Region: CA
Leasehackr Score: 8.8

1 Like

Both great deals. Was the X3 an ex-loaner?

Good deals, and regarding the MF, I was in the same boat despite sporting heavy tier 1 credit.
Luckily I got enough off sticker from the dealer to make a big difference and offset much or the higher rate.

Yes, it’s an ex-loaner

Is the 330e replicable?

Would you PM the dealer info? highly interested in 18 330e deal! Thank you in advance.

Would you PM the dealer info. Highly interested in the 2019 X3 lease. Thanks!

Great deal esp on 330e! Can you PM dealer info? Thanks.

Wow! Great job. Please PM info on dealer. I haven’t found one where the dealer was willing to play ball.

wow which dealer?

sorry, these were back in late March/early April and I do not think there’s any 18 330e loaners available in NoCal. May be able to get better deals on X3 since it’s been out for a while. I would recommend checking CarGuru for used car with less than 5000 miles (loaner) and go from there.