2018 BMW 330e Lease Deal

Hi, all. We found a car we like a little better. Could you please see if it still works? Thanks!

MSRP: $50195
Price: $45725 including acquisition
Adj CC: $38725 ($7000 rebate)
MF: .00147
RV: 61%
$1704 customer cash

$327+ tax = $358.19

Dealer will pay final payment on current vehicle of $421 (due next week).

Edit: $1704 DAS…1st payment, DMV and taxes only

Thanks!

Sounds like a good deal for a new car, I got a loaner in August for $315 + 1500 DAS (MSRP 49xxx). You might get $500 rebate from your local utility company (I got mine from PG&E). Good luck.

First time leaser here, or at least hoping to be soon, and 330e is one of the cars we’re strongly considering. Looking up on fueleconomy.gov, it looks like the 330e gets a $4,001 tax credit. Does that not apply to leases? And more importantly, what about loaner vehicles since that’s mainly what we’re shooting for?

Sucks that California has a credit for the 530e but not the 330e.

We can’t apply for those. Bmw gets the credit. But that’s why 330e has $6000 lease credit instead of $4000 like the regular 3 series.

1 Like

Figured it was something like that. Thanks!

Loaner might not qualify for free maintenance, but that’s probably just couple oil changes.

I’m looking to sign a similar deal, which dealer

Many dealers were offering similar pricing. Sterling, Century West, South Bay, Rusnak…but you probably could do better now since it’s the end of the month. We bought at the beginning of the month because we were afraid inventory would dwindle and dealerships would be too crowded to deal with.

I will try, looks like a great deal , did you get 10k/36 for that payment?

Yes, 10/36. We’ve been getting between 53-60 mpg too.

ah, you got a the very low rate due to the MSDs that were rolled into the new lease, and now they don’t accept MDSs anymore.