2018 BMW 330e, $3,000 DAS, $0 per month, 10.5 months, 11,200 miles remaining

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW 330e Jet Black exterior with Black Sensatec interior with red stitching

MSRP: $55,095

Effective payment: $264

All payments due have been made. $3,000 due to me at time of transfer.

No additional monthly payments required until maturity date which is 03/11/2021.

Current mileage: 8,800

Maturity mileage: 20,119

Effective miles per month: 1,020

Additional miles over 20,119 are $.25 each.

Maturity date: 03/11/2021

Original lease term 24 months.

MSD: 0

Cash due: $3,000

Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMWFS

Transfer fee: $500 plus tax, paid by buyer

Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes, buyer to pay shipping, if required.

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent, no accidents or issues.

Options: Convenience package, driving assistance package, premium package, 18” double spoke style 397 wheels, active blind spot detection, park distance control, Apple CarPlay, wireless charging, LED door projectors, TurboCord charger.

1 Like

Is that $3800 MSD or to you? I think you’ll have an extremely hard time moving it at an effective payment over $600.

It’s $3,700 to me at time of transfer. All the payments have been made until the end of the lease which is why it’s $308 per month effective.

Stated differently, the lease payments have already been made. The OP is looking for $3,700 as a vig for the paid off lease.

Gotcha. That makes more sense.

Interested… Please contact me

Sent you a PM.

All PMs responded to.

What part of NV- LV, Reno, or?

Southern Nevada. Henderson.

Sending you pm

Reduced DAS to $3,400. Added additional photos.

And no one took this deal yet??

I mean I know there is a recession, but all that car for $308 is pretty darn good.

I agree. I think it’s a great deal. Had one buyer that was rejected for bad credit and another buyer got cold feet due to Covid 19 so it’s still available.

I think BMWFS has halted lease transfers until April 15 for the moment though.

Reduced DAS to $3,200.

Reduced DAS to $3,000.

Have you thought of giving swapalease a shot? May go quicker there… nice ride btw. Good luck!

If someone takes my 530e, I’ll buy this off you :slight_smile:

Still avail would you take $2500?

Is this still available?