2018 BMW 328d xdrive msport silver/black 51k msrp $225/mo+ tax+ 1750 msds+ $1000 down

, , , ,

Updated to $1000 down. Effective payment is 287.50+ tax

Damn I’m surprised this hasn’t been taken already?!

I have the same exact car. Thought about transferring mine too but the gas mileage is frikken too good

GLWT!

1 Like

It’s insane. I’ve gotten 45mpg highway in it! Averaging around 36-37 now

I get closer to 50mpg on highway …

Nearly 600mi on a tank. Love the low end torque too.

1 Like

If I had a commute I would def not be getting rid of it

1 Like
  1. Does it have remote start?
  2. From what i gather no android auto either?
  3. It looks like it has sunroof?
  4. Probably been discussed but NY you pay tax from beggining or remaining payments? Opinion seems split from what I seen in forum.
  5. I assume if from another state i have to pay dmv again so another 250 for NY for new plates?
  6. How easy is to transfer from out of state. Do i bring plates with me when i pick it up?
  7. I am sort of interested and just wanted to clarify some things for myself. If i missed anything no need to jump at me. :slight_smile:

I have an OL code from UDE. Do you accept those? :laughing:

Absolutely. It’s included in the payment

1 Like

I’ve done around 10 lease transfers in NYS and have always only paid sales tax on the number of payments remaining. So in this case $225/month x 17 months remaining= $3,825 x your local sales tax rate (mine is 8.75%) = $334.69 due to the dmv upon registering. Every leasing company collects it a little different. Mercedes Benz pays the sales tax on your behalf and you pay them. Most others have you pay it to the local DMV. Many dmv clerks dont know how to handle a lease transfer and in my experience usually have to get a supervisor to help, so you just have to make sure they dont try to charge you sales tax on the original lease contract. This is for NY. If you are in another state things differ (especially Texas). Your transfer paperwork should lay it out for you. You will get the paperwork to register the car (power of attorney, etc) when the transfer is completed. Go to dmv, get plates (either new ones or transfer current ones), take a one way flight, train, etc and drive it home. The process is simple and relatively painless provided you are working with another competent person. For me it always beats playing the dealer sales bs games.

4 Likes

No remote start. Has a sunroof. No nav/CarPlay. Bmw will help you with the tax issues. It’s simple

My 335d was one of my favorite cars ever. 34mpg average with 425 lbs of torque.

Unfortunately the luxury diesels are a dying breed…

Thank you. That makes it clearer.

Thank you for quick responses. About 350 a month for me counting for tax, transfer fee, and dmv. I will have to think about this.

Sweet! Lots of BMW goodness with excellent MPGs at a great price!

1 Like

And the engine clatter and the sweet greasy exhaust smell that goes with it too

2 Likes

Agreed… got one during the fire sale in April (thanks @Jrouleau426) and love it… not sure why the diesel gets such a bad rap… and sport mode gives you that extra pep when necessary…

No brainer for under $300/month especially if you can use all the mileage.

Nothing like dropping the kiddies at school and everyone thinking the school bus is coming :raised_hands:

1 Like
4 Likes

It is not under 300 a month though.

Engine is a little louder but there’s no exhaust issues. It’s not the 1970s

1 Like