2018 BMW 320ix Loaner 10K/36mo, $360/mo @ $966 DAS

Hi, pretty new here but just worked this deal with my local dealer in Milwaukee and am curious if I should pull the trigger.

I’ve asked the sales guy 1000x for the numbers break down but he keeps avoiding. In the end all I know is the down payment and monthly which is all I really care about. I should have a loyalty credit since I got my X1 from him.

It’s a 320ix MSRP 39,430 pretty basic just with heated seats. Term is 10,000 miles per year for 36 months at $360 per month after WI tax with $0 down and $966 DAS.

2018 BMW 320ix Mediterranean Blue
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

**MSRP: $39,430
**Selling Price: $?
**Monthly Payment: $360 after taxes
**Cash Due at Signing: $966
**MSD:0
**Incentives:loyalty

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10,000
**MF:0.00166
**Residual:?

**Region:Milwaukee, WI
**Leasehackr Score:?

try speaking to other dealers in the region. I wouldn’t sign anything without all numbers

You need more information. At least how much is due at signing to get a scope of what the deal is.

1 Like

I’d have a real hard time paying that much for a 320 especially with the new ones on the way

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. This is great advice.

$360.00 including tax and total due at signing $966.00

What else should I get? I feel like it’s a decent deal but what do I know…

Not a bad deal, I am assuming your MF is .00196. If they give you .00166 Deal should be about $345 and at that point is a great deal. even with the marked up MF the deal is decent.

$345 after tax or before tax? Right now its $340 + $20 tax = $360 monthly. He said .00166 MF but the LH Calculator is giving me a crazy number. I must have entered something wrong.

You acq fee was off. And the residual for 12k is 59% at 36 months. I adjusted it to roughly what you deal looks like now.

Hmm so on the Samson Scale of 1-10 this is like a 7? Didn’t think I’d be so torn up about this. Must be cold feet.

You’re basically $540 off from being a great deal.

My suggestion: Ask for $600 off and tell them they have a deal, ask them for .00166 MF, or ask them to include the maintenance upgrade and keep your payment the same. Sometimes working outside of the deal may work better than bringing the actual payment down. Some dealerships will play ball.

Deal sucks. Any broker here can find you a new one cheaper. In fact, i think somebody posted today about nyclife getting them a 330 loaner for this payment.

1 Like

Dealer said he wouldn’t spend another minute on the deal, take it or leave it so I will do the latter.

Yea I saw that 330 thread but I believe thats CA. I’m in WI where those deals are harder to get. Thanks for the feedback guys. On the bright side I guess it wasn’t cold feet, just a strong intuition. $360 is a lot to pay for a stripped down 3 Series at the end of the day.

That was a lot of work for nothing. Maybe I’ll talk to some brokers in the area and keep the day job.

3 Likes

Takes a little work to get a deal, you will thank yourself once you do.

Patience pays off again. The 320i is a $199/mo. car. Not a nickel more.

I don’t have a deal yet so Patience hasn’t really paid anything but it may have saved me from paying more than I should.

Funny thing is I’m not even that picky, just want something semi luxurious with decent cargo space (hatch would be awesome) for around $300. If only I could get myself to entertain an Infiniti. I just find them so… garish.

I’m in the same boat as you. Started with X1, X3. Moved on to include sedans considering they are well priced compared to SUVs. Still nowhere. I’m starting to test my patience. The backseat space on the 3 series (328, 330) is just so bad.

Where are you located? Let’s keep in touch

Yeah, $300 is a good target, but it’s tough to get something worth the time. I like the new RDX, but that’s in the low 400/mo range. Any deals on the Giulia?

sure thing. I’m in CA.

A decently equipped 330i wagon can be had from $300-400/month, but it’ll take some hunting or hiring a broker.

You’ll lose some ride height coming from the X1, but the lower ride gives a sportier driving experience. Personally I prefer the wagons, but you could probably also find a loaner X3 for around the same price. From what I hear, the difference in upgrading between the X1/X2 - to the X3 is like night and day.

Also in about a month the new 3 series will be announced so that could make finding a better deal on 2018s a little easier.