MF and RV please.

Thanks kindly!

Also interested in RV/MF for this version:

Year: [2018]
Make, Model, and Trim: [Volkswagen Atlas SE AWD]
Months/Annual Mileage: [36/12k, 36/15k]
Zip Code: [14086]

Thanks.

The best place for that info is Edmunds.

Per Edmunds:
“.00190 MF and 61%/59% residual for 36 months, on all AWD trims.
$850 lease cash“

Posting because I’d like to see if anyone pursues an Atlas. Last month the dealer here was only coming off $1500, but they would let me “buy down” the MF, and that was getting the payments close to what i was willing to pay. But they said VW doesn’t need have an MSD program, so I really would be buying a payment.

We are going in today to get some numbers and have them evaluate our trade in. It went from me thinking we were actually getting a car today to me now realizing I need to shop around a bit more. I will report back. Thanks.

Best of luck to you!! I’m very interested to hear how it goes.

I’ve been looking off an on for several months now. I’ve thought I was getting pretty close a couple times as well, just to go back and have the dealer start trying to play stupid games.

What kind of stupid games did they try to pull?

I test drove a couple of Traverses and a Tahoe, liked the Tahoe better but it was near closing so they told me to take it home for the weekend and see how it worked out for an extended test drive. They were supposed to have numbers and such ready for me Monday afternoon. I gave my sales guy a heads up that I wanted to see all of the numbers, gross cap, cap cost reductions, any additional expenses, MF, etc. I got there that afternoon and they had 3-4 sheets printed out showing monthly payments and nothing else. The sales guy and sales manager tried to turn it into and issue of, “Well are you comfortable with these numbers or not?” I wasn’t rude, but it took me saying that those payments told me nothing and that they were completely useless, plus a bit more, before they took me back to the F&I guy. Then I had to point out that the MF was marked up significantly, point out the other incentives they weren’t applying, etc. The F&I guy was also trying to say that I would have to pay tax on the rebate (I think it was the rebate; I’d have to go back and look at the paperwork I brought home). But the way he was explaining it and the amount seemed all wrong. (I’m in Alabama and from what I understand rebates themselves aren’t taxed directly. However, tax is figured on the price of the vehicle before rebates are applied.)

Just to try and explain a bit better…
Initially the F&I guy denied that Chevy was offering any sort of lease conquest money, but when I pushed the issue then he suddenly “found it” in the computer. Right after that it was almost like he kind of lashed back in a retaliatory manner about the whole tax thing. By then I was fed up and just wanted my keys back so that I could leave. So I just said fine and let it go.

Wow that sucks! I feel for you. We were there about an hour today and the entire time you just feel like an animal trapped in the corner. At least I do. I don’t like haggling, arguing …any of that. Ick. I keep having to remind myself I have all the power in reality. I know they are still screwing me but I hope to mitigate the screwing just a bit I guess.

We went there today and these were our terms. My husband posted them on a dif thread to hopefully get an evaluation and some opinions. We are in MN.

MSRP: 43765
Selling Price: 37275.55
Gross cap cost: 37900.55
Incentives: 5689.45 discount plus 800 VW cash discount
Money Factor: .00190
Residual: 12k/.61 15k/.59
Term of your lease: 36
Mileage allotment 12k/15k

Was that sign and drive? What was the monthly?

No not sign and drive. We are putting 2200 down from a trade in. It is for tax, title, license.

Payment is 433/month

When you listed “Incentives: 5689.45 discount…” does that include the 2200 from trade?

We get a family discount of 13% off MSRP which is about $5600. Then on top of that we are getting $800 lease cash from the dealership. I am trading my car in and would get a little from that as well that I will put towards the $2200 we are putting down for tax, title lic and fees.

I sent you a message, not sure if you can reply yet?

I just replied to your message.

13% family discount? That sounds like something most can’t get. Am I understanding this correctly?

It’s an employee discount. My dad works for the company and agreed to co-sign because he is awesome.

I am in message lock down for now I guess. I’ll reply back tomorrow. Thanks for the help!

2018 VW Atlas SE 3.6L V6 AWD. Thoughts?

Thoughts on lease below? There isn’t much wiggle room on the MF (to my knowledge), but did get dealer down to 10.8% off MSRP vs. initially around 7.0% off. Other dealers locally have come to me with 3-4% off. Initial lese quote was for $470ish per month, now down to $400-410.

MSRP: $38,085
Selling Price: $33,965 (10.8% off MSRP)
Gross cap cost: $35,652.00
Incentives: $0.00 (that I can see)
Money Factor: .00190
Residual: 12k/.61
Term of your lease: 36
Mileage allotment 12k

$1,500 trade in credit and $1,500 allowance (incl. 1st months payment).

Payment is $401 - $411.