2018 Audi S4 Prestige $626/m - So Cal

Hey Hackrs Expert.Wondering if this is a good deal. Located in OC.

2018 AUDI S4 Prestige
White
S Sport Package
Black Optics
Fine Nappa Leather
Audi Beam-Rings
Carbon Atlas Inlays

M̶S̶R̶P̶:̶ ̶$̶6̶3̶,̶360 ̶
S̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶P̶r̶i̶c̶e̶:̶ ̶$̶5̶7̶,̶4̶0̶0̶ ̶R̶e̶b̶a̶t̶e̶:̶ ̶$̶3̶0̶0̶0̶ ̶(̶$̶2̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ ̶A̶F̶S̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶B̶o̶n̶u̶s̶ ̶+̶ ̶$̶1̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ ̶L̶u̶x̶u̶r̶y̶ ̶B̶r̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶A̶c̶q̶u̶i̶s̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶)̶ ̶ ̶
M̶F̶ ̶-̶ ̶.̶0̶0̶0̶4̶4̶ ̶
̶̶M̶S̶D̶s̶:̶ ̶$̶5̶,̶5̶8̶0̶̶̶ ̶
R̶e̶s̶i̶d̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶-̶ ̶5̶5̶%̶,̶ ̶$̶3̶4̶,̶8̶3̶6̶ ̶
1̶0̶k̶ ̶m̶i̶l̶e̶s̶/̶3̶6̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶s̶ ̶ ̶
̶̶M̶o̶n̶t̶h̶l̶y̶ ̶P̶a̶y̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶u̶s̶ ̶t̶a̶x̶ ̶+̶ ̶A̶u̶d̶i̶ ̶C̶a̶r̶e̶:̶ ̶$̶6̶2̶6̶̶̶

New agreed upon amount below:

MSRP: $63,360
Sales Price: $57,360

RV:55%
MF:.00024
MSDS:$6,075
36 / 10k lease
Rebates: $3,000
Drive offs: $1,652 (Doc + Registration + 1st mo payment)
Monthly Payments: $660 per month (tax + Audi care)

The $626 includes tax and everything? What is included in the $3400 drive-off amount? That sounds very high, probably includes some CCR.
Also, that $5580 in MSDs can’t be right. Is there a typo somewhere?

1 Like

Seems like that should be the payment before any MSD’s.

1 Like

Drive off includes: 1st Month’s payment, Registration, Doc fee, I believe the remaining is the cap cost reduction…

Would the deal be in my favor if there’s no MSDs?

and that’s the MSD from what they’re telling me*

Prestige is usually the worse trim for leasing. Would you be okay with the P+ as it has a better RV? Also, contact @IvanAudi for a quote.

2 Likes

It is but I’m pretty Hellbent on that HUD and top down camera on the prestige model. :frowning:

Thanks for the suggestion. I think the S4 Prestige models are pretty “rare” in CA. I’ll hit Ivan up!

The HUD is really redundant with the Audi’s because you already have the virtual cockpit. That’s basically 3 different screens doing the same things. And personally I don’t see the need for top down camera when you have parking assist sensors around the entire vehicle showing you how close you’re getting to anything.

1 Like

I don’t recommend HUD in leased cars. Not sure if your insurance covers 100% of windshield cracks but if the insurance does not, a crack in the windshield on lease return mean hefty bills to pay. Much more than ones without the HUD. BMW charged $2,000 for a star shaped crack on the HUD windshield which could have been only a few hundred if the windshield did not have HUD

1 Like

HUD is not a “must have” for me either. My current car (Volvo S90) has it but I can barely see it with sunglasses on.

1 Like

HUD does not work with Polarized sunglasses. You need to buy a pair of non-polarized sunglasses to see HUD.

2 Likes

HUD is over rated. No wonder it never caught on. Bigger better screens and better graphics in the gauge cluster have effectively usurped HUD.

1 Like

Oh man, isn’t the HUD projected onto the windshield? Forgive my ignorance but how does that make the windshield more to repair? Is there a special reflective coating? Also that kinda sucks with the whole polarized sunglasses thing.

Correct! Has a reflective coating to it to make sure that the projected image is shown well.
Polarized sunglasses are just doing what they are supposed to do. Getting rid of reflective light which is what a HUD is built on.

1 Like

When rain sensing first came out, those windshields were like 4x the price IIRC.

lol great… thanks for your advice!

Hey all reworked a few things, this is the final numbers. I think it ends up being fair:

MSRP: $63,360
Sales Price: $57,360

RV:55%
MF:.00024
MSDS:$6,075
36 / 10k lease
Rebates: $3,000
Drive offs: $1,652 (Doc + Registration + 1st mo payment)
Monthly Payments: $660 per month (tax + Audi care)