2018 Audi S4 Premium Plus Lease (SoCal)

I was reading @IvanAudi post on stop quoting S4 lease recently. I searched Inventory and got a quote to share w/ the forum for comments

Note: quoted number is slightly different than leasehackr calculator but I was able to closely figure out MF that dealer charge.

2018 S4 Premium Plus
Option: Nappa Leather, Nav, carbon inlays

**MSRP: $57,085
**Selling Price: $55,000
**Monthly Payment: $662
**Cash Due at Signing: $9004 (include 10 MSD)
**Incentives: $4500

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10000
**MF:0.0176 base 0.001 (from Edmunds)
**Residual: 57%

**Region: so cal
**Leasehackr Score: 7.6 :frowning_face:

God damn 20202020202020.

What’s the point of this thread?

1 Like

Share lease proposal for comments.

So your discount sucks. Your MF is marked up. Plus, you’re going to front $9k on a lease? Run away fast.

$662/month and $9004 due at signing? How much, if any, of that is MSDs? Worksheet doesn’t show.

Oops. Edited. 202020

Sorry, cash due includes 10 MSD, updated post, thanks

Unless you signed the lease, stop moving it to “Shares Deals” section.

3 Likes

If you’re asking for feedback, it goes under “Ask the Hackrs”

Got it, Jon clarified. Was not sure which section to post to start. Newbie learning curve :grinning: thanks

I received offers for 13% off MSRP before rebates and incentives on a 2019 S4 factory order. Remaining in-stock 2018 S4 models are 14% off MSRP. No MSD, base MF, no bull. You need to shop around a lot more. Maybe they’re really low on S4 inventory in your area and not willing to deal. Dealers have S4 inventory up to the gills here. Seriously, arrange your own shipping or come to Chicago see a show, grab some grub and pick up your car. I shopped the S4 but ended up ordering a 2019 A5 coupe instead. 13% off the coupes too.

Now that’s the deal :+1:

Right off the bat, I believe Hoehn charges a special area pricing. I live in the area and I have never been able to get them to come close to other dealer pricings. That is over many different brands. I guess someone has to pay for their cheesy commercials.

Like others said, look around and get many quotes, especially in the LA and OC area. Also, you can get residual and MF numbers from Edmunds. Then you shop for the price of the car and plug in the numbers to the calculator.

1 Like

Seriously if you know a decent shipping company, you can get a killer deal. It’s about $1200 to ship from Midwest to SoCal. So think of 14% off here as 12% off there. Or place your order now in time for December Season of Audi. You have more leverage than you realize.

What is the base MF for S4?