2018 Audi S4 Lease

Good deal. Can you give a further break down would like to replicate deal.

Also would really like to see numbers for an s4 at sub-500/month to replicate. Looking to jump on one

at this MSRP that payment looks right

Whoa. That sounds really good.

Can you kindly post the breakdown?

I believe leases on this car going well because of the popularity of the s5 sport back. I wonder what the selling numbers are on the reg s4 vs sportback.

Which incentives did you qualify for? Was $1,000 loyalty included?

I live in Los Angeles, and I’ve seen a bunch of new sq5 and s5 sportbacks.

I’ve seen only a couple regular s5 coupes around and I think just one of the new body S4.

Yeah think this is why you may able to get a good lease on the s4.

Mike,
I am looking for a 2018 S4 premium plus with basically just the black optic package in or around the Columbus Ohio area. I have searched all over and haven’t had a lot of success finding any cars close by (within 100 miles). I have found a few (Atlanta)but haven’t been able to get anything below $600 on a payment with 0 down. I am looking for a 36/10 lease and have been quoted a few times at $1500 below invoice before the current rebate ($2500 + $1000 loyalty and first month payment). The dealerships are also wanting to mark up the mf. One of them was wanting to triple the base rate. I will qualify for base but seem to be having a hard time with the dealerships on this. I have never had this problem with BMW or any other car I have leased. Here is an example of what I have been getting as far as offers.

Msrp: $58,600.
56% residual
selling price: $53912.00
MF .00084
Capped fees? 1644.
rebates $3500.
ttl cap reduction: $2826.00
adjusted cap cost $54416.83
total taxes: 1687.53
DOR value?: $49,075
Base monthly $673.30

I have already told them I will not do a deal with any mf above buy rate. I have used the leasematic app and its showing me that I should be under $600 a month but I am apparently doing something wrong. Can you please tell me what I should be aiming for as far as the selling price? What should I be paying on a car with this msrp? I am new to this site so what is the 1% rule I have seen everyone talking about.
Thanks for your help.
Scott

Right off the bat, the msrp discount is less than 10%, and others have gotten between 10-12%.

Also, use MSD to lower the MF.

Any idea what all those fees entail?

How close are you to Chicago. I think people on the Edmunds forums have reported aggressive Audi deals there.

I will check to see what’s in the Chicago area. How exactly do you use msd’s? I will ask for the complete breakdown on the fees. Is that 10-12% off of msrp?

10-12% off msrp before the application of rebates. You’ll have to discuss MSD with the dealership or search this forum. Basically, you leave a refundable security deposit to lower the money factor.

I see a few S4 equipped with the black optic package in the Chicago area, but only one close to your price. It’s a white Prestige for $60,175. Keep in mind that your residual and money factor may be different on the Prestige versus the Premium Plus. But you should be able to get a good discount. For reference, I was quoted 13% over the phone from two dealers in the Chicago area. 14% should be a possibility. Good luck.

Which dealerships did you talk to? Will help me to negotiate if I can say what they are willing to do. I found a white premium + in Chicago that is $59k. Their first quote was for 11.5% off msrp. The sales person I was talking to is off today so I haven’t actually had a chance to talk to her on everything yet. I’ll see if I can get to the 14%. I really appreciate your help. Do you have info on RS5 leases?

PM sent regarding dealers. I don’t have any info on the RS5, other than you’re going to pay though the nose to lease one. I would just get an S5 and save a couple hundred per month. The coupe should lease better than the Sportback. Be sure to check Edmunds for the residual and money factor on each model. One dealer I will not mention tried to play games with the MF and residual (and claim mandatory $600 appearance protection b.s.), so it’s valuable information to have so you don’t get screwed.

Is a similar lease deal available in los angeles?
some dealer websites are advertising a a4 for about 450 a month with 2k down. not quite sure how i can get a S4 for under 6 with nothing down…
thanks guys

Ask IvanAudi here on the forum. He’ll give you a great deal in the L.A. area

For those of you waiting to order a 2019 S4, here is the order guide. Pricing not yet available.

Interesting, I just looked at the full order guide and it appears that several higher trims (S4, S5, SQ5, etc) are available in just Premium now, rather than starting at Premium Plus? They’ve moved some options around as well.

Is the black optic package available for the sq5 and s5 this year?