2018 Audi Q7 Premium Plus, $650 pm, tax included

Does any one know a similar deal like this in NY?
Only offer I received from 2 different dealerships were 5K down and 750 a month. And every time i brought up their online offer for $599 they stated that car does not exist in the U.S… Are Audi dealership in the northeast using false adverting to lure new customers?

A buddy of mine is paying $675 including Nj tax on a ~55K MSRP Q7

My advise is

1. Don’t go to dealership, reach out to their email/internet sales dept and so all the negotiators.
  2. Do not bring up leasing up front, try to get 10 to 12% off MSRP before loyalty and other discounts
  3. Do your math and know the numbers and what you are willing to pay.
    Hope this helps closing your deal
    Cheers

Not bringing up leasing first can back fire if there’s dealer cash that you don’t know about or secret certificates that can be applied to certain cars etc

1 Like

Can you PM me the dealer info. Thanks

Hi, just wondering if anyone could help me understand how good/bad this lease deal is. New to the forum so not sure if the community standard is to just ask via a reply here or start a new thread. Thanks for any help you can provide!

2018 Audi Premium 3.0
MSRP: $62k
Selling Price: $54k
Miles: 12k
Term: 36 months
Drive off: $4k
Monthly payment: $650 inc tax

Other info:
Rate: 0.00150
Rebate: $1,000
Cash cap reduction: $2,500
Capped fees: $1,000

Effective payment in the low 700s. I’d say the discount is pretty decent, but if you can do MSDs, put the 2,500 towards that instead. The cash cap reduction of 2500, is that from money down?

Thanks @StingerTT. And yes, cash cap contribution is from money down. Would appreciate any additional feedback / advice to potentially get the lease lower. I’m not very familiar with MSDs beyond knowing that they exist. Is this something worth bringing up with the dealer?

It definitely is worth bringing up… however 2500 in MSDs may not do much… you may need to come to the table with more.

MSDs are multiple security deposits. They are rounded up to the nearest 50 dollar increment from the monthly payment, so for this case it would be around 700 dollars for each MSD. I do not know the max amount you can put down, maybe like 9. That’s worth asking to try to reduce your money factor.

The best part? You get the money back at lease turn in instead of losing it in the down payment. It’s probably the best way to utilize cash to lower the monthly payment besides negotiating a lower selling price and finding incentives.

I was looking at a 2018 Q7 but now looking at 2019. How is this deal?

Model: Q7 Premium 3.0
MSRP: $62,000
Cap Cost: $55,000
Residual: 56%

Customer Drive Off: $3,500
Rebate: $1,000
Term: 36 months
Mileage: 12k/year
Monthly payment: $720 inc. tax

Please send me the dealer you leased this Q7 , I live in Bay area California and looking to lease