2018 Audi Q5 Premium +

can you please share the dealer information? We are in socal too!

Agreed - it is based on your own financial circumstances. If you have outstanding CC debt at 20%+ rates, you should roll it in and pay off your CC, but if your cash is sitting in a savings account or any standard investment, you should probably pay it upfront.

@cezar9 - Yep, I agree. Thereā€™s a decreasing cost in risk over the 3 years but thereā€™s really no way for me to quantify so I just ignored it :wink:

Responded to all dealer information requests. This was a pretty painless process for me, I had a basic understanding of the market and waited for month end. I created the proposal and sent it to all my local dealers to see if any would play ball.

After checking if some forum resources could beat the deal, closed the deal myself.

Initial thoughts on the Q5 is that it is definitely a more compact SUV. You donā€™t really notice it unless youā€™re in the back seat. However, the body roll that I couldnā€™t stand in the RX350 is nonexistent and the tech feels light years ahead (that virtual cockpit tho).

do you mind sharing your proposal email via dm with me?