2018 Audi Q3 Premium lease transfer $325/mo 13 mos remaining, 18k miles remaining + Audi Care (interior pics added)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Audi Q3 Premium (Mythos Black exterior, Rock Gray interior)

MSRP: $37,145
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $302 pre-tax, $325 monthly total
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: ~18,000 (expecting no more than 20k miles by EOY, would still have 16k+ remaining on lease)
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month: ~1,300
Maturity date: 1/1/2021 (To my knowledge, Audi doesn’t allow lease transfers with less than 12 mos remaining on lease, so looking to get this done by the end of the year)

MSD due (if any): N/A
Cash due (if any): N/A
Incentive for new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: Audi Financial Services
Transfer fee: $350
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): I believe yes, but would prefer local for ease with all parties

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Excellent condition, no mechanical issues, no interior issues. TPMS light is on, haven’t had a chance to get that taken care of but tires are good. Have had the tires on since original lease, other than one I had to replace due to running over a nail.

Car had been kept in garage for most of life, recently had to park outside (prior 2 months), no effect on exterior.

Just remembered that there is Audi Care included, no charge 20k and 30k mileage check up at an Audi dealership

Comes with Convenience package and Sport package, itemized below.

Convenience:
Audi Advanced Key
Aluminum Satellite inlays
Auto-dimming interior mirror with compass
Power tailgate

Sport:
19" 5-double spoke Offroad design wheels
255/40 all-season tires
3-spoke steering wheel w/ shift paddles
Front sport seats
Audi drive select

HomeLink Garage Door Opener

No issues with the car, just looking to get something more long mileage friendly as I’ve recently moved further from work. Photos: still need to upload interior, this idea was somewhat last minute so still need to tidy up the inside before taking pics

Pretty sure Audi holds original lessee liable.

1 Like

They do, unfortunately. I think they typically approve transfers with “good/very good” credit so that would ideally eliminate the possibility of not being able to make the payments, but ultimately I would be responsible if somebody couldnt/didnt pay. I’ve had to accept that as a potential outcome.

Would you please post some pictures of the interior? as detailed as you can…
Thanks

great mpg on this Q3. I avg over 30mpg highway with little effort. good luck with the transfer.

1 Like

Awesome deal. Choose your assumptee wisely

1 Like

PM’d. Interested in interior pictures as well. Thanks!

Thanks for the patience everybody, interior pics added

Bump 202020

Is this still available? Super interested!!! I am in San Diego!

Interested - hit me up?

Hey! Yes it is still available

I’m seriously interested in this and located in San Diego. Please let me know how I can get in contact!!

Is this still available?

Yes it is still available.

I’m also interested. Located in LA. I’ll message you directly

I’m interested.

Great car! Is it common to find a new Q3 at this price point?

I’m interested if it’s still available?

Lease transfer has been agreed upon. Please close this thread.