2018 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro S tronic | 13 mos. | 1519 miles per month | $0 MSDs - Transfer completed

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Audi A4 Premium Plus

Great short term lease - 13 months with 1519 miles per month!

MSRP: 48,025
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 482.79
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): AFS holds the original owner liable for any missed payments, etc. I am requesting a $5500 one-time payment for the remainder of the term to AFS. This includes a $776.27 incentive.

Current mileage: 16,250
Maturity mileage: 36K
Effective miles per month: 1519
Maturity date: 09/01/2021 (September 1, 2021)

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $776.27 will be applied towards the one-time payment

Financial institution: Audi Financial Services
Transfer fee: $450
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent condition. Car comes with Audi Lease End protection coverage ($50 transfer fee).

There’s 13 payment left for this car (482.79 x 13) $6,276.27. I’ll apply a $776.27 credit if the transfer can be done prior to August. This will essentially bring the cost down to $5500 + transfer fees. You can enjoy the car until September, 2021!

Photos:

if for any reason the car gets totalled before lease completion, will Audi refund the remaining months lease payments ?. Every bank or auto manufacturer has their own rules especially reg leases, hence asked.

Good question, I will need to call and check with them.

It’s not a true one-pay lease, so I doubt AFS would refund any of the payments.

2 Likes

Per audi financials:

Blockquote

Cannot transfer in final 12 months of lease. Family members may transfer up to 6 months remaining on lease. This lessor does not permit lease transfers to be brought into or remain in Colorado, but leases originating in Colorado may be transferred to other states (September 2013). As a result of COVID-19 this lessor is temporarily not processing lease transfers.

Blockquote

I just spoke with a rep at AFS. They’ve resumed lease transfers, but it could take a few additional weeks for the entire process. This lease is eligible to be transferred.

Just spoke to a rep on this. Yes, they would refund any additional payments made after the vehicle is deemed a total loss by the insurance company. I requested a document showing this, but they said the new lessor can call AFS for confirmation.

Was wondering if car was still available. If so, three questions:

Are you paying transfer fee
Did Audi give you a sense of how long process would take if started now

What town are you if I’d like to take a look. I’m in NJ.

For some reason, when I try to PM, it won’t allow me so if you PM me, perhaps I can reply.

Thanks

What if the payment is made before the total loss but wasn’t actually due until after?

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I meant to say. They will release any prepaid payments. Please feel free to call and confirm with AFS as I don’t have any documentation on this. They said it can be confirmed over the phone.

1 Like

It is still available. According to AFS, it could take up to 2 weeks for credit check and another two weeks for paperwork once approved.

Thanks for the listing! Is this still available? PM’d as well.

Can this still be transferred?