GeorgeCSL Lease Deals. Updated Monthly!

looking to lease S3/S4/S5 sportback P+ in a week, please pm me detail numbers please, 36/10&36/12

George can you pm me your # and/or email?
I’m interested in leasing one of these:

1. Volt (email me details and oneprice option)
  2. Clarity plugin
  3. Prius prime

Can you pm details on a Lexus IS? Located in Los Angeles as well.

@tokmane

Before. Rebates like loyalty, Costco, etc are case by case.

Thank you. I sent you a PM.

Thank you. Sent you a PM regarding the Audi A3.

Sent you a PM about one of the Mercedes.

Thank you; I’ve sent a PM regarding A4 and IS300

Hi George:

I am looking for:

1. BMW 440i Gran Coupe base with apple car play

2. BMW 440i Gran Coupe with M sports package

3. Alfa Romeo TI Lusso with 8.8 inch screen with premium Nav, Harmon Kardon Premium Sound System, TI Performance package

I am looking to lease one of these three within the next 2-3 weeks. I currently own a BMW 5 series so I can qualify for a loyalty discount.

Thank you.

Hey @GeorgeCSL, I’m looking to get my wife into a NX300h. Do those have any promos or is it just the base NX300?

George,

I’ve heard of some brokers writing up “loyalty” rebate paperwork to the dealer to get the pricing further down (even when the customer does not have the current brand vehicle), then when all is said and done the customer gets a bill for the remaining amount from the DMV.

So are these prices before all rebates such as conquest, loyalty, etc?

@Hcao129

I have no interest in doing anything like that, making a quick buck is not worth possibly losing my brokers license.

None of the above deals include loyalty. You can message me directly with specific cars if you need any more insight on specific rebates.

@GeorgeCSL

I am recent college grad looking for A5 or 430i coupe-

what state are you located in?

@Parth_Bharwad

I’m in Los Angeles, California.

Feel free to send me a direct message if you have any questions.

1 Like

Hi George,

I’m in the LA area and interested in an A3. Would like to hear about your deal.

Best,
Ty

Hey George!

Can you PM your email? I’m interested in the A3 Premium, 320i and CLA250. Thank you!

@GeorgeCSL Hi there! Thanks for sharing this deal. Any e-tron deals?

Would be interested in this too.
Tried some cars this weekend, wasn’t looking at Audi but happened to try the A3 e-tron and it’s a great car. Hadn’t done much homework on it but the dealer offered to show me his numbers - they were terrible. I don’t think it can be done with their constraints. They offered me ~$750 for 7.5/36 (fully spec’d version though).
Some very low residuals and few incentives seems to be the biggest problem. I think it’s a car you own, not lease.

@GeorgeCSL sent you a message!

@GeorgeCSL sent you a PM with a request. I am in LA area.