GeorgeCSL Lease Deals. Updated Monthly!

Hi George, looking for an Audi A4 AWD P+ with Navi 36/12, NorCal. kagami2401 at gmail

1 Like

HI George, I’m looking to do a lease on an Q3 Premium Plus or Q5 ASAP, please PM me your contact info, thanks!

Hi George, can you please PM me your contact info? In the market for an A6 prestige package. Thanks!

Hi George. Looking at an s5 sportback. Can you pm me some numbers ?

Hi George, could you please PM me your contact info? Thanks

@GeorgeCSL could you send me a message too. I am in the market for an Audi A3 etron.

Hello George,

I am looking to leasing a car, could we talk more over email?

@GeorgeCSL - my current lease (BMW 3 series) expires at the end of February. I am interested in leasing an Audi A3 or A4. Could you please private message me your email address so that we can talk numbers? I am based in the Los Angeles area. Thanks!

Hi George, I am looking to lease Porsche Macan S with Premium Pkg. Will you please PM me your price? Thanks

Keep seeing users asking for quotes, but no replies/updates from @GeorgeCSL. Has anyone gotten replies or closed a deal with him? Would love to hear some feedback/reviews.

I got a quote from George on E-Tron Prestige but it was higher than a BMW 530e. This isn’t George’s fault but the residual and money factor from Audi was horrible for the lease.

Looking for an a5 or a7 please let me know your best price in a PM

Looking for a VW GLI, please PM or email touch.drive @ gmail

Looking for #'s on a few different cars. Can you PM me?

Looking to lease a 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT with a few options. Can you help me out?

A lot of people looking to lease but not a lot of George answering back…

Hello Cheungchow7303,

I’ve sent you a PM

Hello Dreamer,

I’ve sent you a PM

1 Like

Hello nmercuro,

I’ve sent you a Pm

1 Like

I am looking for 12K/yr