GeorgeCSL Lease Deals. Updated Monthly!

Hi George,
can I get some detail for this deal? thanks!

Peter

@shoedawg @Fiorekat

Thank you both for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you both and I look forward to doing so again in the future.

Hey George I sent you a PM yesterday, just following up because I haven’t heard back and not sure what your contact info is.

George I sent you a pm few times havent heard back. My lease is about to expire in a week so I am definitely in the market. Let me know when you get a chance to respond.

Thanks,

Hello George,
I am relocating to Orange County, CA on July 19 and want to pick up a new vehicle then. When will have prices for this time frame available. Please advise at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

George if these deals are still here in q2 of 2019 you might find yourself a group of MN guys interested in a group buy and group ship! Congrats to all on these excellent deals!

Hi George can you reply to my PM I sent you

Hi @GeorgeCSL, sent you two PMs with details. Appreciate the help!

Hi George, also waiting on a reply. PM sent.

Also waiting for you george :).

Any success stories?

Everyone, I see your messages. I am getting back to you as fast as I can. Understand there are LOTS of you and one of me. I will get back to each and every single one of you as quickly as I can.

4 Likes

@GeorgeCSL - can you reach out to me on what BMW 3 series and A3/A4 are available? I need a car in the next week.

George, keep up the great work! Appreciate what you are doing for all of us here.

When you get a chance I’m interested in the Audi A4 Ultra with sports seats if possible and BMW 430.

Thanks!

Hi George,

New member. Interested in leasing the following:

2018 A4 Ultra Premium $269
2018 Volt LT: $259
2018 Q50 3.0t Luxe: $299

w/12,000 miles/year albeit this will drive the price up a bit.

Please let me know.

please contact me at gan0913@gmail.com. I would like to lease an A4.

@GeorgeCSL interested in an Audi A3 Premium Plus or a BMW X2 - can you pm me ? thanks!

Interested in 320i. GeorgeCSL please PM when you get a chance.

Thank you.

Hi George,

I’m interested in Lexus IS300t F Sport leasing detail. Please provide me more detail. Thank you for your help.

Hello Everyone,

I am working on updating the pricing for July. I will post the new deals once I have them.

6 Likes