.00047 MF
58% residual
negotiated price $39,500
MSRP 45,195
$3000 down
$70 for plate transer
$389 a month

good deal?

Is that a down payment or due at signing? Please confirm. RDX’s are cheaper than that.

Due at signing…

Ouch. That’s pretty bad considering that it’s only 7500 miles per year. With a big down payment too? Double ouch

I was able to transfer my existing 11,000 miles so total miles is closer to 33.5K

The residual is still based on 7500 miles per year though. Not the best deal at considering it doesn’t meet the 1% rule using such a low mileage allowance.

I haven’t seen too many Acuras meet the 1% rule. They’re almost as bad as Audis.

I guess I am not asking if this was a steal, just that I wasn’t stolen from you know?

I’m doing the exact same one for a family friend right now, it’s $441 with $1500 due for basically the same car.

oh ok, so $3000 for $389 isn’t bad

I mean I know it’s not the steal of the century, just wanted to know if I was crazy for this. Either way I have the car and it’s great and in a couple years probably getting the 3rd gen

I was offered $467 with $571 due at sign for 12k/36 in December. I am sure we can get better than this considering a total new design coming in 2019.

Thats more than he was offered.

Yep, that’s correct.

I was able to get an RDX advance (45k MSRP) back in October for $2900 due at signing and $379/mo for 10k/36mo lease. I pushed between 5 dealers pretty hard to get to that deal for reference.

2018 RDX Advance $45,195

I am at 397/2500 Drive off right now in NJ
Pushed a few Dealers hard, that looks like about it.

Edit:
Ended up at 375/2500 Total Out of Pocket on the 28th @ the 11th hour.
Happy about it.

Are you able to tell me which dealer/sales rep you used? Thanks

DCH, Ramsey, and Park Ave were all competitive.
Brian Waters at Ramsey went the extra mile.

bud not sure if im late bur from ur OP, the maximum i think acura rolls over previous miles to new lease is 7500 miles not 10k. Just double check thanks ! Also, based on the 2019 new design coming out, i think there is more room, specially if you can wait a month.

Im not sure if this matters but her in S. FL you are able to hit it.
I just leased an MDX adv in Nov for 549 tax included with nothing due at sigining. Also, with honda and acura, i have always done absolute 0 due at signing leases. toyota and lexus are not the case though. The need first payment.

it’s up to 15K miles rollover w/ Loyalty Advantage