2018 640i xDrive Gran Turismo $537 plus tax. 30 mo. 29,000 miles **Transfer complete**

Just another update. I had someone interested, but it turns out that the BMW maintenance program does not convey to the person assuming the lease. Hence they did not want to assume the lease. So, I want to let others know this (I had no idea).

Also, I have had people asking if I will pay the $500 BMW fee. This is a pretty good lease, so I won’t pay the BMW fee.

As of this message, the car is still available.

I am dealing with the same situation, however; the maintenance does not include much anymore. People think this is like before when everything was covered. Now it is only oil changes and you still have to upgrade each time to the premium full-synthetic so I don’t really think it is a valid point. Warranty transfers anyway

You dont have to upgrade the oil, that is nonsense. Bmw synthetic is included.

1 Like

This person probably did not realize how little is included.

The car is still available. I have driven 6600 of the 36000 miles and as of Oct 30, I completed 6 months of the lease.

The car is still available. A number of people have been interested, but not enough to lease. As of now, I am at month 7.5 of 36. I have used 7,500 miles of the 36,000 miles in the lease. Nothing else has changed – still in excellent condition and is very enjoyable to drive. I simply would like to get a different car and lease with 15k miles per year (or possibly purchase).

Thanks for reading.

Could be interested, am in SoCal. No down payment/MSD? Any idea what other fees would be involved?

Still available. No down payments or MSD. Your only fee is a $500 fee to BMW for the credit check and processing.

Is this gone?

yes. apologies for not closing this thread.