2018 640i xDrive Gran Turismo $537 plus tax. 30 mo. 29,000 miles **Transfer complete**

Sticker $73,335. Lease period started April 30, 2019. This car had 1200 miles when I got it. Currently has ~7300 miles in about 5.5 months. Lease is through April 30, 2022 with 36,000 miles (37,200 on the odometer since the lease started with 1200 miles). Figuring it will take a month to transfer, and I will put a few miles on it.

I have extra car so I won’t put more than 1,000 miles on it in the next month. Transferring because I seem to be driving much more than expected. Very nice car. Can send pictures. Has parking assistance package, heated steering wheel, heated front and back seats, apple CarPlay.

Please don’t respond if you don’t know for sure that you have the 700+ credit score to qualify for the lease. You should be able to get this from your bank or directly from one of the credit companies like Equifax.

Local transaction only. I don’t have any experience transferring leases, but I will do my best to do my part. Buyer to pay all transaction fees (for example, all BMW fees).

Just added pictures. Color is silver with black interior.

You got a good deal on this. Should go fast.

1 Like

Looks like a solid deal!

solid deal, pics would be nice. You would definitely be able to get money down from a buyer on swapalease. Best of luck this will go fast.

Good deal.

As long as paperwork is overnighted (and is actually received as such) transfers seem to be taking two weeks lately.

BMW is great when it comes to processing transfer. With paperwork overnighted with no mistakes, it’s never taken me more than 2 weeks.

1 Like

That is great to know. Thanks. (also @Electric too). Is the paperwork in the BMW site, or do I call them?

Call and provide interested party’s email. Thats it

1 Like

Just bumping this up. The car is still available.

Just bumping this up again. The car is really great and drives really nicely. I am just going to need to drive a whole lot more miles than 12k per year. Quiet, fast, and gets great highway mileage (> 30 mpg on my last 70 mile trip).

Trying one more bump before moving to Swapalease or similar service.

Great deal - wish this was Northeast!

Plane ticket?

I’d pick this up in a heart beat but I’d have to transfer out of my 530e. Tempting!

1 Like

I am not in a rush – it is a nice car and I don’t have another car I am dying to get. Plus lease trader or swapalease seem like a hassle at the moment.

I’ll pick up your 530e so you can get this one LOL!

That’s tempting! I’ll have to think about that one for a little bit. This payment is $70 more than my current one, so I fear relegation to the dog house.

1 Like

i am trying to get in touch and work on this …

Hi – sorry I was away from my computer.