Maturity date: 1/2021

MSD due (if any): $2800
Cash due (if any): $2500
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: bmwfs
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no):

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Short term high mileage allowance. In my experience, can easily extend till 7/2021 (you will have to do your own homework)
2018 640iGT
Dark graphite
Ivory nappa leather
M-Sport
20 inch wheel upgrade
Luxury seating pkg
Ceramic controls
Soft close doors
Harman Kardon audio
Head up display
Parking assistant pkg

Added high hardness ceramic coating (3 coats) - $600
Ceramic window tint including glass roof - $750

Has a 4k 2-channel (front and rear) blackvue camera hardwired 64GB with parking mode, will include it for $500.

Photos:

What discount did you get on this jeez!

1 Like

Good lord I’d take this in a second if I wasn’t on the opposite side of the country.

1 Like

Shipping is very cheap right now. Or i have a 740i in MA for cheap.

Nice color combination. If you add in the down payment it is $607 a month as there are only 9 months remaining. Not incredible, but still a good deal. These (in 2019) could be had for under $550 a month with just MSDs. Mine required some negotiating between a couple dealers but all mostly via email.

Well u can easily extend the lease which i would do, most of these $550 cars you speak of were base 72–76k msrp cars FYI

Not true, mine was $82.
Good luck with your transfer. I will likely do the same in a year.

I know a lot of people hate the 640i GT but I don’t mind the look. Steep down payment to wrap the final 7 months of the lease ($3k over 7 months adds about $430/mo), but that’s a lot of miles to use up for someone eager to road trip :+1:

Most were, congrats on your GT.

Or make a quick call and you have it for 13 months. Done it on 3 prior bmw leases that i assumed, very easy

If we got a dolla for everyone who said this, we would be rich!

4 Likes

Or the “if only it was”…

1 Like

640GT is truly Underrated. GLWT OP and if your looking to get into another one I’m here in AZ and have one up for grabs as well.

1 Like

Yes i saw, have something else lined up and putting up my fleet to see what goes first. Thank you @Clutch

If you call with 11 months left on the lease, they can add six months from the date you call on the spot? Or does it have to be right before the lease expires

Ive always called near expiration

You have no control over internal BMWFS policies. You cannot make any guarantees over what they’ll do as a courtesy and what they won’t.

Did i make a guarantee? BMWFS has always been very helpful for me, just sharing experience like we all do on a forum. Not sure what warranted a statement like that.

Yes, you made an implicit guarantee. Actually more than implicit, I’d say.

1 Like

Edited post