I’m new to this. I read all of the materials and I’ve been cruising through the site for a few months. My Chevy volt lease is coming up due in May and I’m in the market for a nicer more luxurious car. I live in Los Angeles.
I reached out to Crevier BMW to inquire about one of their vehicles, a 4-series loaner with about 4k miles.
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2018 BMW 430i GC]
Selling Price: [$38,788]
Rebates: [$2000 Lease Credit]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]
They want $3,888 down, and pre tax, the car is $330/mo
A few things I’m curious about:
- Isn’t the lease credit supposed to be 3k?
- Shouldn’t they also include 2k of loyalty credit?
- The residual seems very low for a 4 series - right?
- Is the money factor marked up?
- Is the selling price high for a loaner?
Thank you all for your help.