2018 340i M sport - 58K MSRP, 36/10k, $0 DAS, $400/mo

First time negotiating a lease and learned a ton here thanks to this website.
Let me know what you think!

MSRP: $58,025
Selling Price: $49,025 (15.5%)
Monthly Payment: $400
Cash Due at Signing: $0
MSD: 7 x $400 = $2800
Incentives: $7250 (5k lease credit, 1k college grad, 750 loyalty, 500 OL). Planning to submit the $500 BMW CCA rebate.

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00177 --> 0.00142 after 7 MSD’s
Residual: 61%

**Region: FL
**Leasehackr Score: 13.1

1 Like

Do you mind me asking which dealer? Having a hard time finding dealers willing to deal in florida

PM’d you

Do you mind pm’n me this dealers information?

That looks like an awesome deal below the 1%. Good job and enjoy the car!

1 Like

PM’d you.

1 Like

Can you also let me know which dealer in FL?

Plese DM with dealer!

PM’d you both

Would also be interested in the dealer info.

same, dealer info if you’d be so kind.
Judging by how many people asking, seems S.Florida and Florida in general could really use a lease broker. Why are deals in this state just so bad? California’s a bigger market and yet has killer deals.

1 Like

@mani_is_kool and @Benedetto both work Florida.

1 Like

They are not bad. Its just that everyone here expects FL dealers to match unicorn deals as seen forum. So even of there are good deals out here, people refuse to recognize em :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Was going to mention @mani_is_kool as well if you are looking for a broker in FL.

I too had the notion that FL in general was terrible to lease in, and to look for something in GA. Turned out that they were actually harder to negotiate with.

2 Likes

Could you share dealer info via PM?

Do you mind sharing the dealer’s name with me as well? In FL and going shopping for MY18’s this week before lease support expires. Thanks!

Can you send me the dealer name too please? Looking for a friend.

Could have been $386/mo for 24.

Thanks for the feedback. You’re right…honestly I didn’t want to deal with finding another lease in 2 years and I really liked the car, but I probably should have done that.

1 Like

Can you DM me details? Interested in this.