2018 340i M sport - 58K MSRP, 36/10k, $0 DAS, $400/mo

Nope, I did not get this one. I just mentioned that the OP could get a better monthly payment simply by asking for 24 instead of 36 months.

FWIW, coming from MI, FL is a terrible state to lease in. Iā€™ve run into issues getting employee pricing or dealers that will just fudge numbers to see how they can take you over the coals for.
Just recently I was pricing 2019 Scat Packs and leases ranged from 390s to 5teens, all for a car with the same mileage/similar msrp (within 1500)
I can get the same car in MI for low 300s, and ship it here for 600-800

Where in Michigan are you getting Scat Packs for 300s? Periodically we will see folks looking for Scat Packs, but the deals are never good on those.

ā€œJust got the email from Chrysler today. Scat Packs are leasing very well right now. With only $3500 down on a 36 month term youā€™d be looking $399 a month for a Charger. For a challenger $4000 down 36 month and $299 a month.ā€

@StingerTT
Previous reply isnt showing on my phone for some reason so excuse if repost, dealer is out by KZoo area

A better example is last year when I was looking for a truck. In MI with GMS I could lease a v6 Allstar double cab 4x4 for mid 200s +tax
V8 + convenience and appearance pkgs liw to mid 300s Bob Steele Chevy quoted me mid 600s for the v8 and 500 for the 6
It wasnā€™t regional either it was a GMS national lease dealā€¦ ended up with a Lux Escalade 4wd for 750 +tax
The dealers are just shady hereā€¦

Is that money down cap cost reduction or drive offs? Those sound like manufacturer ad numbers.

Iā€™ll try to get a better breakdown for you next week when heā€™s in the office, AFAIK it was DAS, so acq./tax/xfer/and down - just now getting serious about lease pricing again looking for end of month early next at latest (of course I missed the M3 fire sale :frowning: )

This is the kind of craptastic lease you get in fl

Iā€™m not too experienced with leases from other brands, but I think I did pretty well with this lease in FL. Granted, it was an outgoing model with a bunch of rebates - they were probably wanting to get rid of it as much as I wanted it and could be why I was able to get a pretty good discount.

What dealer? Pls pm me

There is no more lease support in FL.

Good old Lake Wales

Can you send me the dealer info plz

I would like dealer info too please.

Thanks

Was anyone else able to score this deal?

I am still hoping to get Dealer info

anyone know the dealer information?

Do you mind pmā€™n me this dealers information?