2018/2019 Jeep GC, 4Runner, Alfa Stelvio

My fiance got hit last week and we are hoping her car is totalled, as she was wanting to get into an SUV in about 6 months. In the event that it is totalled, I’d love to look at a 2018/19 Grand Cherokee, 4Runner and a Stelvio (really not sold on that due to unknown reliability and the fact that she will have a much cooler car than me…LOL).

Is the 1% rule pretty easy on these vehicles? I know 4Runner’s generally don’t lease well, but the GC and Stelvio seem to do alright. We’d like to stay around $400, which means the 1% rule should give is a solid basis on MSRP that we need to stick to. Whatever the equity is on her car, will be rolled into this lease. I’d suspect between $1,000 to $2,000 but would rather keep that in her pocket

Typical $800 payments coming back at me on these, but I’m seeing sub-$400 payments like candy on here.

I can’t seem to win on the GC…thoughts?

Where are you located? If you can find a Toyota dealer that works with US Bank the $400s is possible on 4Runner. I have a few that are sub $400 in so cal

1 Like

Nice! Do you know which trim levels I should be looking at?

4x4 SR5 or SR5 premium should fit

Can’t get anywhere on this Stelvio. What am I missing on these two?

Seems like you are going into dealerships, never get a good deal that way. Find stock numbers at 10 different dealers of cars you like and call/email all of them. You will quickly get an idea of the ones that want to play ball. Coming into dealerships is a waste of time, even when collecting, get them to deliver!

We are going to hopefully sign a lease on this unit - we are looking at $1,000DAS and trying to hit the $400-$425 mark. I have found a few examples on here that give me confidence, but really need some help on this one. The calculator shows it can be done with a OTD of $40,000. Is this a realistic expectation on a '19. We are running out of time on the loaner. She qualifies for the total loss, and a few other incentives.

Go to Honker they price jeeps extremely competitively

1 Like

I actually just did, seems to be right where we need to be.

I love how 99% of these threads are super detailed about how one can get a good deal and “hackrs” helping each other. I can’t seem get even a half arse’d answer lol

I’d need to see the numbers and incentives to know what you’re trying to do but rule of thumb with jeeps they’ll take about a $1000 loser under invoice before you’re out of room

Here are the two deals they have for us. We really don’t like the 2018 Red Velvet as it’s got brown interior. The payments still seem quite high, even $15,000 off.

The 2019 is closer to what we want but the payments are way off.

They are stating the MF is .0019 and 44% RV on the 18
Unkown RV/MF on the 2019 right now. If we can get the '19 down to 40K OTD (link above) the calculator shows $398 with $1,000 DAS

Does anybody know what invoice, holdback, and factory - dealer rebates out current for the 2019 Limited 4X4 right now? Sticker is $47,530 with the 2BH package.

Right off the bat your problem is the overland if you want nice shit you have to pay up for it the residual on a limited would be way better and the discount is pretty aggressive doubt you’ll squeeze much more out of it with that trim level

1 Like

haha, well said sir. I guess I just get spoiled by reading about all these crazy posts. There are a huge amount of trim levels on the GC, so taking a trip to the dealer tonight may help us step down from the Overland. I think a nicely optioned Laredo, or base Limited 4X4 will work nicely.

Just gotta have her sit in the models and make up her mind.

I have a limited Cherokee 4x4 you don’t need a sunroof or gps Waze is way better see where the most incentive money is for me it was on the limited I got $8500

Limited will get you where you need to be for sure! Much better lease deals on that trim compared to the overland.

1 Like

What did you pay if you don’t mind?

$3100 down $249 a month in ny I waited a month too long residual fell from 55 to 51% cost me $500 for 39/12k

We ended up with a blacked out Upland. It’s a nice ride.

$440. On a 3/36 with $1,500. I’m sure we could do better, but whatever. Company pays for it

3/36? What’s that?