2017 Yaris iA $199+tax 8 months left/1,125 miles per month

, ,

2017 Toyota Yaris iA (not the same as a Yaris)
Includes wear and tear protection (upto $5,000 at lease return - yes, this includes tires!)

Current mileage: 21,000 miles
Lease end mileage allowed: 30,000 miles
Allowable mileage: 9,000 miles over 8 months (1,125 miles/month)
Return Date: June 4th, 2020
Last payment due: May 4th, 2020
Number of payments left: 7 payments (next payment due on November 4th, 2019)
Payment Amount: $199 (plus tax depending on state)
I will provide a $58/month incentive l, bringing this down to $199/month!
Transfer fee: $200
Vehicle is under full manufacturer warranty
Last oil change done at dealership in September.

Please message me if you would like to proceed. Credit score of 700 required by Toyota. You need to come in-person to do the initial paperwork and send it via certified mail with tracking through USPS (otherwise you never know when Toyota receives it, and they blame the mail). If you are approved, Toyota will mail back a set of paperwork that we need to fill out together. You then send this in, and Toyota mails us back letting us know when the vehicle is ready to be released.

The lease transfer process takes 2-4 weeks. If you would like to know the process, please call Toyota financial at (800) 874-8822. Everything is done through Toyota Financial.

Current buyout price is $12,561.97 (through Nov 1).

Information about wear & tear protection: Wear & Use | Toyota Financial Services

1 Like

GLWT

It may be a stretch for this group, but I hope you find a taker!

:bat:

1 Like

No one wanted it when OP offered an incentive in the past, so I doubt anyone would want it now w/ no incentive. This is close to $275/mo for a rebadged Mazda 2. :-1::-1::-1:

I mean it’s a ridiculously overpriced lease for over three years, but if somebody just needs a reliable car for a very short 8 months, this isn’t bad in that context.

I will add incentive to bring effective down to $199/month.

Final attempt since the vehicle cannot be transferred after January (Toyota calculates 6 months before lease end in a different manner than you would expect).
2017 Toyota Yaris iA (not the same as a Yaris)
Includes wear and tear protection (upto $5,000 at lease return - yes, this includes tires!)

Currently at 23,000 miles
Total allowed miles 30,000 miles
Allowable mileage: 7,000 miles over 6 months
Return Date: June 4th, 2020
Last payment due: May 4th, 2020
Number of payments left: 5 payments (next payment due on January 4th, 2019)
Payment Amount: $150 excluding taxes
Transfer fee: $200
Disposition fee: $350
Vehicle is under full manufacturer warranty

Please note that the actual payment is $257/month. However, I will provide $107/month of lease left as an incentive to bring your payment down to $150/month.

Please message me if you would like to proceed. I will need to see a credit report that shows your full name and shows a 700 score to make sure we don’t spend time trying to transfer the vehicle for Toyota to deny you in the end. This is what Toyota will need for a transfer. You need to come in-person to do the initial paperwork and send it via certified mail with tracking through USPS (otherwise you never know when Toyota receives it, and they blame the mail). If you are approved, Toyota will mail back a set of paperwork that we need to fill out together. You then send this in, and Toyota mails us back letting us know when the vehicle is ready to be released.

(https://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/d/florham-park-2017-yaris-ia-lease/7031825991.html#)

The lease transfer process takes 2-4 weeks from when we fill out the paperwork. If you would like to know the process, please call Toyota financial. (https://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/d/florham-park-2017-yaris-ia-lease/7031825991.html#) . Everything is done through Toyota Financial.

Current buyout price is $12,047 (through Jan 1).

Information about wear and tear protection: Wear & Use | Toyota Financial Services