2017 X3 lease in CA $339

I signed a lease for a X3 loaner with ~4,500 miles on it. I wasn’t able to get some of the rebates and incentives others got but the discount off MSRP seemed good enough. It ended up $339 per month with $0 down and $0 drive-offs. Overall, I really like the car it has a lot of cool features.

Next time I hope to take advantage of more rebates and incentives.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2017 BMW X3 sDrive28i Premium package

MSRP: $47,495
Selling Price: $35,744
Rebates: $1,000 holiday cash
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10,000

MF: 0.00152
Residual: ~68%

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $339

OC Sales Tax Rate: 7.75%

Leasehackr Score: 12

3 Likes

Congrats. Even though the 2017 is old, this is a great deal. Enjoy your new car.

Good deal what dealer in California I have been looking for a x3 loaner for a friend

Any more from the same dealer? I’m local to the area. Please pm with dealer info??

Interested too…

The dealership is BMW Vista near San Diego. I worked with a guy named Aaron. He said it was okay to reach out to him. PassarelliA@autonation.com

Hi

I’m in the NYC area and in the market for a 2017 BMW X3… I’m still undecided between leasing or buying my next car. Question: If I purchase a 2017 BMW similar to the one posted in this thread, do you think the “Selling Price” mentioned above is a good starting point? Or is “Selling Price” for a lease vs. “Selling Price” for outright purchase different?

Apologies, I never leased a car before. Currently debating if it is just better to go out there and buy it.

Thanks
Max

Sorry for the late reply. But the short answer is no is shouldn’t matter whether the selling price is a lease or purchase. You basically want to get the biggest discount you can off MSRP + incentives. Good luck.