2017 Volvo S60 Inscription Lease

Not much of a college grad program, especially to the leasing world:

Sub $300 huh? Well that’s good to know… Volvo wasn’t really on my radar until I learned of all these lease incentives. The S60 seems like a pretty nice car. Maybe a bit small, but I do like the style.

I’m just worried about being able to add all the incentives on top of the 10-15% off. We literally only have ONE Volvo dealer in our entire area, so I’m concerned they’ll have the “we’re your only choice” attitude.

Start your search further away and get your local dealer to match it. Also, even if you purchase several hours away, you can still get the vehicle serviced locally. The local shop will still take your/Volvo’s money.

The S60 inscription has lots of room (extra legroom in backseat). I was really nervous about lateral room in the driver seat and there was plenty of it (and I am huge). Much more comfortable than the S90, C-Class or E-Class (for me).

1 Like

Like @cheapdad00 said - go with Inscription, it has extra 3" in the back. Probably the same space as BMW 5 and E-class.
Even if you “only” get 10% off MSRP and all incentives, you still get 30% off MSRP total on T5 Inscription AWD

Anybody have any luck getting the dealer to discount to the 10-15% range prior to incentives? Spoke with 3 dealers this weekend in Los Angeles. So far I’ve only been able to get 5-6% off.

6% is the standard A-plan/Costco fixed pricing discount. I think I have 12% off from one dealer on a new one (need to confirm I subtracted out the incentives the right way) and 15% off on a demo one. Looking for a slightly larger discount on each.

Email dealers outside your general area see if they come back with anything better, then have your local dealers match it. Once you have a reasonable offer, things should progress to the bottom quickly.

Keep in mind that the Costco $3000 won’t apply if you get a Demo.

And that $3K is for S90 only. S60 is $750

1 Like

Is this a good starting point to discuss with dealer?

Volvo S60 T5 Inscription
36 months/ 10K
MSRP $44,165.00
Selling: $32,423.00
Monthly Payment (Excl. Tax): $318
Drive Off: $2,883

First month’s payment incl. tax: $318
Down payment: $0
Registration and doc fee: $655.75
Acquisition fee: $995
Tax on the total lease payment: $914

Leasehackr Score: 11.6 years
Disposition Fee: $350
Total Lease Cost: $13,872

Can someone please confirm sales tax in MN is 7.25%
MF: 0.00035
RV: 49%

The dealers offer is approximately at $399 with $3100 drive off, Please let me know if my counter offer above makes sense or should I go lower/Higher?

Thanks in advance!!

Where did you get RV/MF from? They both look high to me. I’d try for 30% off.

RV and MF were provided by the dealer in Minneapolis, Shall I try to find on Edmunds? Or another source?
Is 0.84% APR high? and What would you expect the RV to be?

Absolutely, go on Edmunds or search here. I think I posted already somewhere. Is it AWD?

Yes please it is AWD

And this is what you posted
AWD: .00001 MF and 43% residual

Newbie here, does this MF/RV vary by location?

That’s more like it. 43% for 15 k, 46% for 10 k. Pretty sure it’s the same everywhere. Is your Platinum? Numbers will be different.

This is T5 Inscription AWD - No platinum. What do you mean numbers will be different?

Platinum has lower RV

But wouldn’t a higher RV give me a better monthly payment??:weary:

Yes, that’s why I asked

so what I have is better, it is 49%

You don’t have 49%, you have 46%. I don’t think you got correct RV from the dealer, or Edmunds is wrong or you are trying to lease a different model