2017 Volvo S60 Inscription Lease

LOL
…and @vhooloo always knows what’s right for the people. @vhooloo for President!

5k miles though…

So… $999 down translates to $296 + tax a month plus TTL, acq. and first month so $1400 drive offs?

When adjusted for actual 10/36k I’m sure the payment is closer to 350-375 + tax with $1,400 drive offs. Better off getting a 64k Jaguar F-type for that money…

I was just giving him a comparable mid luxury sedan for the price range he stated. These are comparable cars and the price seems more leasehackr worthy than the s60. It’s not like I told him nah get a truck instead.

It’s not always about “leasehackr worthy”, you know… I would never take Infinity (or that Jag) over Volvo, for example.
But do I even need to tell you that I was just busting your chops? :rolling_eyes:

Oh man you burst my bubble. I was seriously considering a run for president.

1 Like

I’d vote for you LOL

Hello everyone!
FINALLY! Got the numbers from the dealer on the inception fees for a 2017 Volvo S60 inscription. 12/36 months. Miami, Fl

First payment 384.1

License fee 250…00

MV 2.00

Rental surcharge 60.00

Tire and battery 6.50

Dealer fee 699.00

Bank acq 995.00

Tag agency 20.00

Electronic file 199.95

Tax on ccr 59.70

County tax 9.95

Tax on FL fees 57.93

County tax on FL fees 9.65 Total = 2,753.81

Just to make sure…
What was the RV/MF for this model?

What do you think? LOTS of fluff…going to get the numbers done as soon as I get the RV/MF

I would run as fast as you can from that deal! Electronic filing? Can’t make that up! Run

I saw that…I was like WTF is that? Half of this stuff isn’t on the calculator lol.

CA also has an electronic filing fee. It’s capped at $29 though.

Is this for VCF? Must be hard to push that submit button in dealertrac

Crazy deal can be had now on $40K+ T5 AWD (below) and other. Go for it!

36/15. Add 3% for 36/10

FWD: .00001 MF and 42% residual
AWD: .00001 MF and 43% residual

$1500 Volvo Allowance
$6400 Lease Bonus

Woah! New to the forum. Where/How can this deal be had?

We’re you inspired by me to choose your name?

1 Like

Hey I am possibly going to look at some S60s tonight. I wanted to verify…so there is a total of $7,900 for leases? I think I’d be most interested in the Dynamic, because it seems the Inscriptions are optioned out weird. Do you all think a $300/month lease would be possible, for 36/15? My company also qualifies me for the A-plan, how would that work with the $7,900? Thanks for the help!

6400 + 1500 is on Inscription
5000 + 1500 on Dynamic (but they have lower MSRP so there is some balance)
A-Plan adds another $750 Elite Bonus credit
I would negotiate price first before mentioning A-plan as dealer may refer to prescriptive A-plan pricing (6% off MSRP) and not budge further.
Target should be 10-15% off before any incentives.

Good luck. I test drove an S60 on Saturday and it was fairly nice. Vehicle was much more comfortable than the S90 for me. Volvo uses the same engine across all their fleet (with some variation in Turbo vs. supercharged/turbo charged vs. turbo/Electric). Ride was peppy but not quiet (if you are looking for something refined).

1 Like

Also - should use Costco cash if you are a member.
This shows all available incentives for every model (ignore their monthly payments):
http://www.volvocars.com/us/shopping-tools/purchase/payment-estimator

@Mrazvi use your zip code

okay, so my target should be 10-15% off before even the $5,600 or $7,900? Also, my wife recently completed grad school (she will be on the lease as well) so is there an extra for that, too?

Is expecting $300/month reasonable? Or am I barking up the wrong tree here?

Even sub $300/mo incl tax is reasonable, depends on the discount you get. Don’t think Volvo offers recent grad bonus.