2017 Volvo S60 Inscription Lease

Too high for S60, IMO. But RV is very low and 15k miles.

FWIW I was looking at the GTI for a long while and even now the numbers aren’t too far off from each other payment-wise. I know the RV is a big better on those but dollar for dollar on payment I couldn’t justify it on a VW.

GTI leases on par with yours, like mini Audi. I took S60, but considered GTI, last year when I saw how much cash Volvo was throwing on leases. And because Volvo is just better.

I’m itching bad to get the Polestar tune done ASAP.

Which model/options did you get?

Inscription MSRP $42,575, I think. BLIS, Convenience and heated seats.

@taxi_driver. You will love it. When you get a welcome letter from Volvo, you should get a 15-20% coupon for parts, wait until you do so and then apply that coupon to the Polestar tune

Can you do it on a lease? I couldn’t do a dealer installed sport appearance package on my previous one. Port installed - no problem.

Yep you sure can. I like having it done at the port so I can residualize it. But if you not, you can get it done at the dealership, but pay the whole thing

Idk why but I like the dynamic better.

There was no “Dynamic” in 2016, but from what was available in stock, Inscription had all the options I really needed/wanted. It also has nice light wood and manual side/power rear window sunshades :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish the sport package was avail on Inscription models, might’ve sprung for it. Also shocked no Xenons on the base model either, only on Platinum trims.

Good to know it can be done at the port:

The best news of all in 2016, is that this performance optimization is now also available in Volvo Drive-E models. In the near future, the Polestar optimization will also be available as a Port Installed Option. Currently, the MSRP of the Drive-E software has an MSRP of $1,245.00.

But then you’ll have to pick a car from the pipeline or one sitting in the port already. Or order it.

Just saw this. No increase in power. Why do you want Polestar again? To increase torque? :slight_smile:

Sadly I’ve been tracking the s60 lease on my Honckr app. Back when I originally posted this thread lease pricing for 36/12 on the s60 inscription was $360 a month with $700 out of pocket. Now lease pricing on the is $450+ with over $1000 out of pocket. Did I miss my chance?

Probably. RVs will not go up again and even more lease cash will not cover 6-8% difference in RV.

@Ursus
Yep! Torque really drives the wheels to the ground and makes it go faster! Polestar also changes up shifting points and rev… so feel a totally different drive with a Polestar car

Yes, torque matters and Polestar gives some improvement, but everything else stays pretty much the same. And it makes car go faster by .1 in 0-100 km/h :slight_smile: Not worth extra $40/mo, especially on a leased car, IMO

https://www.polestar.com/us/product/optimisation/xc60-t5-drive-e-awd-automatic-2017-3/

Ha… I will take it!! It is a Volvo, so anything to make it faster

Then you should get a real Polestar model - S60 or V60, otherwise it’s the same Volvo

S60 and V60 are too small for me and outdated. I have the XC60 RD ,will probably doing the XC60T8 with polestar… Those engines in the XC60 makes it quick plus adding on polestar.

Nah, you did not miss your chance, you are just looking at the wrong car. Get the Jag XE instead