2017 Volt's Prices have bottomed out before the 2018's come out. Contact me @ChevyPhil 415-596-6262 for the Bay Area or contact your local dealer

hey It’s ChevyPhil. Most of you know me as trusted Non-commission resource here at LH.
I wanted to let everyone know the 2017 volt’s are running out and the 2018 is comes out soon. The prices are bottomed out and waiting will only lead to missing out.
If your in C.A. contact me directly for a quote or to check inventory or contact your local dealer.

I normally post price breakdown but I only have a few cars left and will just be doing specific quote on these few LT’s left.

I have 3 LT’s left and 15 premier’s.
I’m using $3,500 dealer discount, and the lowest MF available.
I always quote full details before an appointment.

**Phil Gileno **
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
The #1 Volume Chevy Dealer in northern California

1 Like

In case you Havn’t spoken to me or seen my posts, here are what some happy LH customers had to say about me.

@TOYO
I contacted @ChevyPhil on Saturday and Sunday I signed the lease.
All details worked out over text/email, when I came to the dealership there were no surprises
and everyone were very professional.
@ChevyPhil is real, no bullshit, answers promptly with the important details numbers.
Not your regular “come over and we’ll talk” or "all you should care is the monthly payment"
like some of the other dealers I contacted.

@przyjaciel4h
I bugged @ChevyPhil to let me know when the bonus tag vehicles would hit and (safely)
raced down to San Jose to take advantage of the deal as soon as the manager at the dealer
tagged the cars. Highly recommend dealing with him, straight up and friendly guy…"

Just got off the phone with @ChevyPhil
Very nice and ethical salesman. Told me where to get the best deal and didn’t try to convince me to come to his dealership.
a neighboring dealer has the best deal. I’ll be picking up the volt tomorrow.
I would recommend giving him a call if you have questions

@Babo
Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer
price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather
seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didn’t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was
available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for
anyone who’s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man

**Phil Gileno **
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.

Why don’t you have the numbers listed?

3 Likes

Most of my posts are to share deals with the community, but as Volt’s run out there aren’t more then one alike. The few I have left are different MSRP’s and selling fast. People on LH know I don’t mark up MF and give the largest dealer discount around. This post is just to inform people that they are running out and to contact your local dealer if you want one. I not sure what price people’s local dealers will do at this point because they have the leverage, but the prices are going up when the 2018’s come out. Volt’s are on a different schedule and are released earlier then other cars.I hope this helps, Happy hunting!

Federal tax credit is running out too.

1 Like

So…can you hold a dealer to their advertisement?? It must be a mistake, but here’s what they sent…
New 2016 Corvette @ $18,126

Yup you can and sorry about that: I already called and put down a deposit on the 18k brand new corvette :slight_smile:

It’s 18000 off msrp, read the fine print

2 Likes

Whoops! You’re right…I’m usually the guy that says READ THE FINE PRINT! to buddies when they share an outrageous deal they saw on TV…going for a cup of coffee

1 Like

Haha it happens to everyone at some point.

1 Like

I guess you weren’t interested in Camaro for $6,000? :slight_smile:

In my opinion- $18,126 should be a one time payment for the 'Vette- 36months 10k miles. Even given that I’d say it’s slightly on the expensive side given other oranges. I honestly don’t know what American car companies are thinking-then again they’re probably not given that GM went bankrupt during the financial crisis.

However- the Hellcat deals are a good start… gotta give it to that particular car.

Appreciate the dealer involvement!

1 Like

We were sold out but I just got 3 LT’s in stock. 2 $34,095 msrp! the lowest around. and one with heated seats. We also have about 8 premiers left. Call or text me for info.

**Phil Gileno **
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.

With Select model Bonus tags.
6 left at this price! 2 white, 2 heather grey, 1 silver and 1 perpperdust.

MSRP: [$34,095]
Selling Price: [$30,595]
Rebates: [Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR $2,250, Chevrolet Lease Cash $4,400, GM Competitive Lease Private Offer $500, Chevrolet Select Model Incremental CCR Program $500]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]
MF: 0.00069
Residual: [51%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$258.31]

Zip Code: [95136]
Sales Tax Rate: [9.25%]

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262