2017 Volt Lease Questions

I have a 2014 Volt Lease ending in January. Chevy recently sent me a targeted special where they will pay off the last 4 payments of my lease and then $1000 off a volt (and up to 2000 off other Chevy’s) that says it DOES stack with most other offers. I also currently have a Subaru lease so not sure if I can stack Lease Conquest and Lease Loyalty on top of that 1000.

I got a pretty good deal I thought last time for my Volt (302/month at 12000/year with like 1200 out of pocket including first months payment) but I’m wondering what the current deals are.

The regular LT base is fine, I live in Indiana and depending on the deal would travel to Indianapolis or Chicago.

I’d like 12000, but if 10000/year have a much better deal I’m alright with less

Also months isn’t a huge deal but prefer longer.

Any information is appreciated.

send me a email if you ever have any questions on a Volt

Paul Duran
Capitol Chevrolet
Internet Fleet Manager
905 Capitol Expressway Auto Mall
San Jose, California
408 464-6499
paul.duran@dgdg.com

At least try to get yourself a chevy private offer for $1,000 off a Volt. Usually the last two weeks of a month on Chevy’s national web site. Hang around there and surf around and sometimes they’ll pop up and you just put in your email to get it. Right there $2,000 off is pretty decent, at least find a dealer willing to sell at invoice and you should be near $300 a month again on 2017 one, which sure are nice :slight_smile:

I have this deal right now.

2017 Chevrolet Volt LT

36 MONTH LEASE
$89/mo plus tax
On approved credit. Lease for $89 per month plus tax for 36 months. $4,999 due at signing plus $0 security deposit. 10,000 miles per year, $0.25 per mile thereafter.
$4,999 due at signing. $0 security deposit.

deal.jpg
One at this offer. STK# C15364. VIN# 108078. Prices plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge and any emissions testing charge. No holds or deposits. All vehicles sold on a first come, first serve basis.
Offer expires: 09/30/2016