2017 Santa Fe SE - $208 + tax in LA/Inland Empire

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2017 Santa Fe SE FWD

MSRP: $32,310
Selling Price: $29,005
Rebates: $1000 Uber, $3500 lease cash, $500 dealer discretion coupon, $500 bonus drive after the fact
Trade-in: $0

Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 12,000

MF: 0.00008
Residual: 64%

Security Deposit: $0
Total Due At Signing: $0, sign and drive, 1st month payment came from rebates
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $208.36, with local tax $224.51. After factoring in $500 bonus drive, $203.68 with tax.

Zip Code: 92354
Sales Tax Rate: 7.75%

Leasehackr Score: 13.1 (nice update to the calculator to include zero drive offs!)

Thank you to @inter101 and his deal for alerting me to the possibility of this. Emailed everyone in socal with the car we wanted. Residual was lower than his deal (74%!!!) but I did get 12k miles a year. Our car had to be dealer traded, and when it got here, it had additional accessories not listed on the Monroney, like wheel locks and a cargo net so more value not reflected in the numbers.

12 Likes

Great deal. Glad that I could help.

1 Like

Wow, what a deal! I would totally jump on this if I could get our of my current lease!

What dealer did you end up getting this at?

1 Like

Where can i get the deal at? Can you please pm me the info ?

1 Like

Please share the dealer info and contact if you don’t mind

1 Like

Thanks for the post. This really give me encouragements that I will achieve this kind of leases. I was screwed for my first lease a rogue with 3k down with 413 in total payments per month I just want to cry every time I think about it

With a tier 1 credit FIY

any idea on he SE Ultimate?

I am trying to get a deal this good but on the Ultimate (wife wants all the upgrades), any tips on how you got this…So far most of the dealerships I am talking to are way off ($0 drive off and $672 payment),

Great deal. Would also appreciate sharing the dealer so others can get in on it too.

@aigochamaloh, could you post a screenshot of how you calculated the lease. I keep getting lower numbers. Awesome deal btw!

Still waiting to hear back from the salesperson if she doesn’t mind me sharing the info. I’m trying to get the deal for a family member, but may not be possible as she had to go my car from another dealer. They don’t have any base SE or Limited left, just SE/Limited Ultimate when I was shopping.

1 Like

The calculator on the site works fine and is close enough. Have to remember the incentives are taxed as well as the plates/reg/bs fees (tire, electronic blah blah), and it was absolutely $0 drive off.

Wow the new calculator links! Here is my calculator.

Salesperson came back from vacation.

For those interested, she can do the while the dealer certs last.

PM for info.

Hi. Can you PM me the dealer please?

1 Like

I’d be interested in the dealer info as well. Anyone priced out the ultimate version?

1 Like

Not sure if he signed the deal but this was posted earlier

Went with family friend to sign for their car this morning, deal was honored just as mine.

2 Likes