2017 Ram Quad Cab Express 4X2

I noted this as a manufacturer advertised offer. Seems pretty inexpensive to start with before seeking a significant discount. Anyone explored this?
LEASE FOR
$239/Per month for
36 months
$239 total due at signing, no security deposit required. Tax, title and license extra.

Offer expires on 05-01-2017.Low-mileage lease for well qualified current lessees of a competitive brand vehicle (Non-FCA US LLC). Must show proof of ownership. Based on MSRP example of $36,275.00 with 27J package after all applicable offers. Total due at lease signing includes a down payment and first month’s payment. Offer requires dealer contribution. Tax, title & license extra. Lessee pays for excess wear and mileage of $.25/mile ($0.50/mile for SRT models) for each mile over 10,000 miles per year, if vehicle is returned at end of term. Option to buy at lease end at pre-negotiated price. Dealer’s actual terms may vary. Offer through Ally. Residency restrictions apply. Must take retail delivery by 05/01/2017

This needs to be a hard number, are you supposed to guess this?

Can you share a link to that offer?

In June 2014, I leased a Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 Express with the Hemi engine for 24 months, 10k miles per year, at $260/mo and approx $520 drive off (so TTL included in the $520). It was based on an FCA regionally advertised lease of $179 with $1999 down (New England area), and the dealership was only willing to offer it to me on one particular truck that was clearly the oldest inventory on their lot. I turned the truck in about a year ago, and I would gladly sign that same deal again today.

One thing I would advise about leasing trucks: try to get a bedliner thrown in, lest the turn-in inspection include a detailed cataloging of every scratch in the bed. I don’t know that any reasonable inspector would do it that way, but the bed is a painted surface, and it will get scratched in use, so better safe than sorry.

http://www.ramtrucks.com/en/incentives/?modelYearCode=CUT201713

chrisgo, The ad is from the manufacturer website - not a dealer ad. Typically, manufacturers ads that say “due at signing” mean its all in except any dealer fee/taxes. However, I agree the detail language is ambiguous. Hopefully, they are referring to an anticipated dealer discount and its not just intentionally misleading. This could be a regional promotion, I’m in the southeast.

The buildout shows $5,250 lease cash.

The quick deal on a express 4x2 with zero down or due is around $350

That’s about $1000 behind invoice on a Express.

Always more room - just have to hustle for it.

Seeing that kind of price for laramie in New England

Let’s see the fine print.

10 k miles 400 doc fee conquest rebate

That is a Chrysler lease program if it is on the Ram website.

Post the fine print…?

I tried a South Florida zip code and it turned into an Ally lease program. Same one posted above.

@jmac63 @Leasefan

Here is the disclosure - Offer Disclosure
Low-mileage lease for well qualified returning FCA US LLC employee lessees. Based on MSRP example of $40,525.00 with 22J - V6 package after all applicable offers. Total due at lease signing includes a down payment and first month’s payment. Offer requires dealer contribution. Tax, title & license extra. Lessee pays for excess wear and mileage of $.25/mile ($0.50/mile for SRT models) for each mile over 10,000 miles per year, if vehicle is returned at end of term. Option to buy at lease end at pre-negotiated price. Dealer’s actual terms may vary. Offer through Ally. Residency restrictions apply. Must take retail delivery by 05/01/2017.

interesting that the RAM Website would be advertising a competitive bank’s lease program. Isn’t that tantamount to my advertising a Ford Raptor instead of my Ram Rebel?

Unless, the manufacturer is looking to just move vehicles…

I believe Sterling Heights Assembly just came online for Trucks.

Edit: Not until the end of the year (lol yes I spelt Sterling heights wrong)

Well if that is the case and Ally is coming through. Who need a RAM Truck?! They are going cheap apparently!!

CC has really let their foot off the gas these past few months.

They have… [20 Character)

OK. I’m not crazy. Here is the fine print from the RAM Site

Offer Disclosure
For well qualified lessees. Based on MSRP example of $47,240.00 with 26S package after all applicable offers. Total due at lease signing includes a down payment and first month’s payment. Offer requires dealer contribution. Tax, title & license extra. Lessee pays for excess wear and mileage of $.25/mile ($0.50/mile for SRT models) for each mile over 12,000 miles per year, if vehicle is returned at end of term. Option to buy at lease end at pre-negotiated price. Dealer’s actual terms may vary. Offer through Chrysler Capital. Residency restrictions apply. Must take retail delivery by 05/01/2017. $395 disposition fee due at lease end.

To get the offer the OP posted, change the location to something like 33308 and choose the express 4x2.

That’s what happens when you don’t actually own your ‘captive’ lender.