2017 QX60 AWD deal done

Anyone looking for the hookup on a QX60 PM me.

1 Like

Hello,
I have just sent you a pm. I am new here and have a nissan altima due in 3 months. So looking for an upgrade.in 3 row SUV segment.

1 Like

Hi Fredrigo i am interested too.

Pm me …20

i’d be willing to lease one for similar number to the OP.

I’m pretty sure the deal can’t be repeated. The incentives changed and not for the better. ,

Can someone please explain to me which incetives on autobytel are applicable on leases? Using zipcode of 01604

I’m definitely interested in this deal but not getting anywhere close with the dealers in the NY area. Any tips on how to get it?

I am newbie here looking for MDX , QX60 or third row luxury. I am in southeast Michigan close to Alserra group. I hope best discounts will show up in december. 2017 inventory going down though.

I bought a couple of cars form Al Sierra. November deals right now on QX60’s I can get are mid $400’s. Inventory is very low and incentives aren’t as good.

You already leased or still looking. There are still plenty of MDX 2017 available. 2018 MDX has apple and android play added which is great feature.

What is a reasonable discount off MSRP to expect on a 2017 MDX? Would that be before or after the $3,500 rebate from Acura?

You ready for a new car?