2017 Q60 Sport Lease Advice - "Deal of the Year?"

Is this a good deal?

MSRP $52,355
39mo/10K

$2000 Drive Off
$432/mo

Amy feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks!

You should give the breakdown of the structure of the deal. I’m pretty sure it’s NOT the “deal of the year” though.

Lol @ deal of the year.

Infiniti of Allentown in PA is advertising the Q60 for $399 with zero down. Which means, you can get it for cheaper than $399 with zero down.

@Jon I’m waiting for the breakdown, will share as soon as I have it.

@Raven The advertised price is for a non optioned base model 2.0 for under $40K MSRP car. The car I’m looking at is over $12K higher MSRP. Makes a night and day difference my friend.

What dealer is this from?

So with everything on paper, this deal changed a bit, but it still seems pretty good as it meets the 1% rule.
You guys think I have more room even though the dealer claims they are bottomed out and this is a “looser” deal for them…
Thanks

MSRP:$52,355
39/10K

$2000 Drive Off
$445/mo (incl 8.75% tax)

$1000 Rebate
Gross Cap Cost: $46,243
Nat Cap Cost: $44,382

MF: 0.000130
Residual: 55%

I usually dont believe in the “loser” deal moniker any sales person pitches. I calculated the same number of $445/mo based on your info. I think its a good deal (about 11% off MSRP plus the incentives of $1000). The money factor is marked up (s/b .00003 as far as i know) but the residual for 10k is also increased (I thought its 54% for 10K)…so both of this is a bit of a wash.

If it were me, I would work that $2000 drive off and it could be a deal. Just my opinion. Thanks

Happy 4th Everyone.
I’m finally an owner of a new Q60 Silver Sport, Majestic White on Gallery White.

Final deal landed me at $1500 Drive off, $442/mo.
Net monthly cost puts me well under the 1% rule. I’m happy with the deal I got and most importantly thrilled with the car. The white interior adds another dimension to the overall looks of the car.

Thanks for the feedback all.

1 Like

Congrats! Post pics and post the full breakdown to help anyone in the same boat