2017 Q50 3.0t AWD Premium - Help me put a deal together

If they’ve charged one person a doc fee, they’ll have to charge everyone lest they be accused of discrimination. There is no “insist” here – the line item will be there as sure as the sun comes up.

Everyone should just negotiate the cap cost knowing the doc fee will be in your paperwork as a line item.

Just watch for some folks start arguing with this statement because they “never pay” dealers fee :slight_smile:

Are these discount only for the Premium? Will they also apply to the red sport?

The Red Sport will probably have a lot more… I can get 9K guarantee off MSRP from TrueCar.

Can you further explain how to get 9k off MSRP from TrueCar? I’m getting a lot of push back from Infiniti Dealers when bringing up the 5k incentives we been discussing.

I just downloaded the app and fill out all the info, that what came back from the offers. Ask the dealer to print out a vin zip lookup like explained earlier.

Yeah true car is showing me 5% off MSRP (invoice pricing) only

same - truecar is showing me around 57k market average for 61k MSRP @Buckeye

The quotes you get on truecar are based on your zip code. To get an idea of competition trying using zip codes of heavily populated area like NY metro, Southern CA, Boston, DC metro area and any city around your own zip code with more than handful of dealers. The places where there are most dealers competing will get you the best discounts off MSRP.

1 Like

Yesterday, I emailed an offer on a Red sport 400 to a Louisiana dealer for $45,500 off a $60k MSRP (25% off) and he basically told me that we’re not budging from $60k (translation: F OFF?) :wink:

I live in Seattle man and we only have 6 Infiniti dealers within 500 miles (2 of which are in other states UT and OR). Ill give it a shot tho.

Your comment is very helped me.
I’m in SOCAL and I talked dealer.
MSRP : 46235
SELLING PRICE : 36000 (22%) Include incentive
INCENTIVE: 1000+ 3950 ( confirmed)
MF: . 00006 ( no .00003?)
AND fees…

How much do I have target price?
Before incentives or after incentives
Thank you.

I’ve had good luck dealing with Infiniti of Bellevue (formerly Infiniti of Kirkland); Give them a shot.

Premium MF should be .00003. What residual % did they quote you?

These should be the values for AWD:

Premium - .00003 and 48%
Signature - .00006 and 50%

As far as target, I’d shoot for 25% off. Was 22% their first offer?

@Mazinga71

You have correct MF as you must be getting a RWD premium car. The residual for 10K is 51% and based on that below should be the monthly.

If you roll taxes and fees and only pay 1st month payment at delivery your payment will be $370.63.

If you pay the Bank fee of 700 and taxes upfront than your payment should be around $322.04

If you got the dealer to agree to this price without much effort than you should be able to extract at least another grand in discount which will decrease your payment by another $30 odd per month.

HN.

Great sheet/detail there!

@HN308 - Infiniti dealership in OR is denying me stating the sheet you provided of discount do not apply to 400 RS.
Anyone confirm these incentives will also work on a RS ?

@28firefighter - Infiniti of Bellevue is the reason why im looking for a q50, they gave me an offer for a 2016 q50 RS MSRP 62 for 450 a month 0 down back in January. Ive been trying to replicate the deal for a 2017 model but they seem to be playing games

@freshprince

The incentives are certainly different for RS and 3.0T and the sheet above is for 3.0T

If are are still getting the 2016 for $450 odd than just take it. I have not seen it better than that ever. If 16’s are no longer available than it will be a little while before you can get the 17’s for that monthly price as the incentives on the remaining 16’s were high in Dec and Jan.

HN.

Thanks for quick reply.
YES! I will try more discount.
If I take 12k mile, different RV?

Premium ( premium plus package + Drive assistance )

MF: 0.00006 ( Different 2 dealer checked)
RV : 51%