2017 Porsche 718 FOR LEASE/ SALE

I currently own a 2017 Porsche 718 Boxster. I have to sell the car because we are having a baby. The car is very nicely equipped and currently has 6,200 miles on it. I have also purchased the maintenance plan which will transfer with the car.

I am willing to sell the car or lease it to the next owner through Porsche Financial. I am not transferring my current lease to you, but Porsche will re-lease the car to you as a pre-owned vehicle at a great rate.

I have tons of photos and the build sheet for viewing options on the car.

FOR LEASE:

$0 down 39 months
10,000 miles/yr $681 (15% off lowest advertised Boxster dealer ad.)
Miles can be adjusted up or down from 10k.

225-715-4994 Cell

Curious what are you paying now and what are your terms?

so we can compare apples to apples if it’s getting worse or better.

If you drove it off the lot, then it may be a significant hit. 12 years ago this happened to me – wife told me to get a “4 seater”. Sold the Boxster and got a 911 :slight_smile: … it has 4 seats. It also helped that she didn’t know this until the car was in the garage

4 Likes

The lease is getting better. I pay $1,181 with maintenance and taxes. The maintenance is paid for and stays with the car so it is essentially free for the new owner. I am taking an $11,000 hit on the car to get rid of it.

I am taking the hit don’t worry lol. $11,000.

The lease will be a new lease not a lease take over. I can contract it through Porsche Financial with any mileage or term you like. The leases I have quoted do NOT include MSD. I am basically doing an in and out with the car and the dealer can re-leasse it. It is quoted at buy rate for Porsche and 39 months which is the lowest payments.

it sounds like this is a dealer claiming “baby” I have never heard of releasing the same car twice…buyer beware

It is not necessary to bash someone because you do not understand what is happening.

I am doing an in and out. The dealership can finance or lease this car to the next owner. This is the same with any in and out for any brand. The buy rate on a pre-owned 2017 is the same as new and the residual is not much worse. The low trade in is what is making the payments improve. All paperwork will be completed by the dealership.

I ordered the car new for myself not thinking the car would be an issue with a baby. Turns out it is not that easy.

That is a great looking car, seems like a good deal.

I am saving the buyer the $5,000 out of pocket like this ad. So I honestly do think it is a good deal. I can look at reducing it a tiny bit more, but I have college to pay for lol.

I agree this is a good deal with 5k savings (ie 130 a month) Paying for baby, college and porsche is not good for the wallet. One of these must go lol

3 Likes

Or shouldn’t have come in the first place :slight_smile:

That is true lol. Live and learn I guess. I had a Boxster before and it was fine so I kept telling myself I would be able to handle it.

Wow, this is a nice car (Porsche bias but still …)

The original MSRP is ~$67,500 and the the new person leasing this is basically getting an $11k discount for the 5,900 miles. It’s not a great leasehackr deal but it is a pretty good deal for a Porsche.

Maybe you can hit up @PrettyBoyAJ … he is looking for a Porsche deal and this may be it

Throw me a deal I can’t resist and I’ll definitely be interested. Located in Georgia.

Can you post the sticker. Is the car still available?

South Bay Porsche (brand new Porsche dealership in Los Angeles area) is leasing new 718 Boxsters for $599 with $6k cap cost reduction - 36/10 lease on a $69,120 MSRP car. Quick napkin math ignoring MF and up front fees that’s $765 per month.

https://porschesouthbay.com/specials/new-porsche-lease-offers-ca.html

The numbers you posted are a little better than that. The maintenance plan is a big plus as well - recommend stating what you paid for it. Sweeten the deal by covering up front fees and/or 1st month payment and I think you’ll have some luck.

No my friend, you will be paying interest on that 6k if you roll it in, so that’s an extra 20 a month easily, so you are looking more at 785 a month for 10k, no cap reduction. Plus the maintenance is another 40-50 a month, so he is saving you quite a bit.

=======
dealer offers the Porsche 3-year/30k miles service contract for $1300.

After reading the maintenance schedule, I have some (conservative) estimates below.

Year 1/10k miles, oil change + inspection: $300
Year 2/20k miles, oil change+ inspection + brake fluid flush: $600
Year 3/30k miles, oil change + inspection + cabin air filter change + spark plug change: $700
Total cost = $1600

The OP is taking an $11,000 bath on this so if you want a Boxster, that is already the sweetener

… the point is that you can get a brand new car for ~10% more per month. This is a used car lease… there needs to be something more to incentivize someone to raise their hand. The maintenance package is $1,300 - that’s a great selling point.

The fact that he’s taking an 11k bath doesn’t matter… him losing money doesn’t make it any better if a deal for the next person. If his 11k applied directly to your lease, and you still end up paying over $700 per month, that means he was paying a ridiculously overpriced lease.

At the end of the day it’s about a side by side comparison to what a smart buyer could achieve on their own. I still think he needs to be thinking about ways to make this more appealing to a prospective new lessee. Just my $.02 - take it or leave it. Cheers.

2 Likes