2017 Nissan Sentra S lease

Looks like this car might currently be one of the cheaper options out there for a 24 mo/12k mi lease.

I don’t know all the details of total out of pocket expense other than what’s written below in the fine print but if you were to roll it all in you’re prob looking at a mid-to-high $100s payment with zero out of pocket if you were to roll it all in.

See ad below:

+06 AM

Fine print:
Lease requires approved credit; based on 12,000 miles per year, $0.15 per mile excess. 24- month lease. $1153 due at signing (this includes $0 cash or trade down, first month’s payment of $79, documentary preparation fee of $479, and bank acquisition of $595). Tax, title, registration, and inspection fees are additional. Security deposit waived. Lessee is responsible for insurance, maintenance, repairs, excess wear/tear, and $395 disposition fee where permitted by law. Purchase: 2 or more available at this price. Dealer’s advertised price is stated amount plus additional $479 doc prep fee, tax, title, registration, and inspection fees. Retail price includes Nissan rebates totaling $0.

Hi @305Hackr, Can you please share the details on Rebates, Discount, MF and Residual Value if you know… Thanks

I’ve posted all the info I have. I haven’t shopped for this car myself this is just some basic info for someone to explore further if interested as I felt it was worth sharing. Many people here look for cheap leases and this appears to be a good candidate.