2017 Mercedes S550 Perfect $876/mo, $3k due + $10k MSDs

$595 total for the fees. I would plan on longer than 2-3 weeks. They are currently running way behind so they are quoting 4-6 weeks. Mine took 4.5 weeks with me returning things within hours and calling every other day, and the other party was equally responsive.

1 Like

Updated the numbers above. Let me know if anyone interested. Its a great deal.

Very nice looking car!
Not in the market currently, just looking at what’s available for lease. Never leased before.

What is the $3,000 for? It’s not an incentive, since it’s going to you?

1 Like

I guess I should explain this more huh. I paid about $2k+ in the first check (1st month + lic, reg, etc…) and I will pay the transfer fee of $595 so figure its breakeven. Thanks.

Where is the car located? Also is the $876 the base monthly or including tax?

It’s listed in the 1st post.

Thanks @Jon , I probably shouldn’t send out posts while driving :slightly_smiling_face:

Buyer backed out. Ugh. What a pain.
Now its back and available.

Just to be clear…MSRP was $113k but I leased it as an executive demo and gross cap cost was $86k (exact number in first post)…car had 5-6k miles but its a new car, new lease, full warranty, full miles and everything…Its a great deal. Let me know.

Great deal. GLWS

Really surprised this is still here. I am assuming it’s the 13k someone would have to come up with to assume plus the taxes. Great payment but I can see the entry barrier here.

I think the $3k down payment scares a lot of people away - the $10k at least you’re getting back.

This car would be long gone on the East coast. Great deal.

+1 on saying this is a great deal.

Balling out HARD for $876 per month. Lots of people in a whole lot crappier vehicles for that!

I agree with all of you. Let me know if anyone is interested

Just pinged you.