2017 Mercedes E300 AWD, ~11 months / 16K Miles, $398+tax with 2800 (DAS, 2250 MSD), Upstate NY (Can Transfer Anywhere)

This is more of an interest check at this stage, if there is sufficient interest (to the point where I’m confident I won’t be left holding the bag) I’ll get more aggressive about getting into a new lease and letting go of this one.
Ok, I have my next car planned out, so I’m ready to let this go immediately. Any questions, let me know.

Exterior: Silver

Monthly Payment: $398 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $550 MBFS lease transfer fee (Estimate, I think the exact fee varies by state, some states it’s $0… + $2250 to me (MSDs)
MSDs: $2250 (returned to you at lease end)
Months Left: 11 (7/30/2020)
Current Mileage: ~24,000 (I’ll check later today and update)
Original Contract Total Miles: 40,717
Miles for rest of the term: 16,000 (Not doing exact math as this is my daily commuter and I assume a deal would take a few weeks)
Original Term Length: 36 Months
Lease Start Date: 07/31/2017
Lease End Date: 07/30/2020
MSRP: $61,545

Flaws (All Pictured):
-Tiny chip in passenger side windshield from Fl highway driving - has had certified repair with paperwork

• Dime size scratch/dent below driver side door handle
  • Small dent on passenger side rear wheel well

!

Good deal!

How far upstate?

Nice job calling out the minor damage. All should fall within the wear and tear allowance at turn in.

Interesting that transfer fees vary by state - didn’t know that. Wonder which ones are free.

Might want to post MSRP and what options it has (P1, etc.).

Good luck!

Thanks! Rochester

Thanks! Updated the OP with the sticker

Updated the post, this is ready to go! I’d be willing to cover half of the transfer fee for states that have one.

Interested

Pending via swapalease!