2017 Mercedes C300 NorCal - finally the deal I wanted

I’ve got two dealers here in the midwest matched at 348/mo(after tax) on a 0 down 36/10.

Neither is willing to take my $2500 EAB Incentive, and one says that they don’t do MSDs. I am going to wait until the last few days of the month and see if they change their tune, if not no big deal as I don’t absolutely need this car. Was only interested if I could land one <$300

1 Like

Just an update - was able to close on one after they finally agreed to take the EAB Incentive. Payments are 251 after tax on a 24/10 with only 1st month due at signing.

2 Likes

Did they accept the entire 2500 EAB incentive? What sort of verification did they do to qualify you for the EAB? Did they ask to see any details of your vehicle allowance?

They took the full $2500. They just asked for the numbers on the top of the certificate that was emailed to me. After their BS answer saying they couldn’t accept it, I contacted the Fleet Dept from MB Corporate, and they told me to have the dealer call them if they refused to accept. I told the dealer and they accepted it right away.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any official numbers of MF/Residual yet, but ultimately it’s at the price I want, so even if it’s inflated a bit I’m not worried about it. Will be heading up there after work to finish all paperwork and will post more details at that point.

I was originally planning on putting down MSD’s but at this price I’ll just leave it alone.

Glad you were able to nail this down!

1 Like

just went over my contract again and noticed a vehicle turn in fee of 595 if i do not purchase the vehicle? is that normal ? Do I pay that at the end ?

Disposition fee is normal and is paid at the end of the lease. Some manufacturers will waive it if you lease another car from them.

I dont think thats anything special. thats like 550 a month got that car

These are great deals. I wonder if the dealer could assist me since I live in Florida. I’ve never seen deals like this before. I have a c300 2015 and its almost time for me to turn it in and would like to maybe get another one. But the offers I received were in the 400’s … with 7k down… one offer was 1500 down for $680

A great deal, I wish I can replicate it! Can you pm me the dealer/sales person info? Thanks.

Hi I sent you a private message asking for the dealers and salesman information.
Thank you in advance.

Numbers do not get worse but they do not get better either - but why would you drive a 2-tear old car for the third year at the same numbers? 24 mo is the sweet spot.

Just replied. I was out of the country.

This deal is long gone. But if you are serious and in NorCal, I can likely get you a good deal. PM me.

I am just about to close a very similar deal with a loaner 2018 c300…almost fully loaded

I just moved to America and it’s my first lease deal here - I was reading a lot recently, this website gave me a lot of information! - I would LOVE to have your opinion guys about the deal before I close it…

here are the full car features:
Premium 1 Package: Blind Spot Assist, Sirius XM Radio, KEYLESS GO®
Smartphone Integration Package: Apple CarPlay, Android Auto
Additional Options: Panorama Sunroof, Heated Front Seats, Rearview Camera, SD-Card Navigation Pre-Wiring, Natural Grain Black Ash Wood Trim, Brushed Aluminum Door Trim, 18-Inch Twin 5-Spoke Wheels, Comfort Suspension
A clean CARFAX vehicle

its a loaner with 4000+ miles, 2018 C300 black + white interior (love it)

here is the deal:
36 months / 10k miles
MSRP: 46600
sale price: 38500
RV: 60%
MF: ~0.001
MSD: x10 ==> 4000$ refundable ==> MF:~0.0003
sles taxes; 17.5
registration fee: 60
dealer core (?): 250

they offered for extra 14.1$ a month (to the lease payment) to include the two years maintenance service.

they also offer (for free) 6 days a week free washing at their dealership…

what do you think of that deal? is it worth it?
should I take the maintenance? or just do it somewhere myself for cheaper?

Where? I would be interested.

What are the monthly payments, down and total DAS?

4000 mds (refundable)
no down payment
60 tax
250 dealerdoc
366 first month payment

4676 out of the door

Hi everyone,
i am looking for a c300 with premium 3.
i am a noob at this. how can i get a good deal?