2017 Mercedes C300 NorCal - finally the deal I wanted

@EVJason, Just sent you a PM.

Anything in SoCal???

1 Like

More difficult but possible.

Mind sending me a PM as well with some info? Been looking without success. Much appreciated!

@darkbenz1, just sent you a PM. Will be happy to help.

Can you please PM me the deals you have in Nor Cal. Thanks

Guys, for those of you who have been calling the dealer who sold me this car and demanding the same deal and referring to this website - this tactic never works.

Most deals need to be negotiated individually, and in a polite and respectful way.

6 Likes

Hi there! Can you please send me the info about the dealer and how you negotiated such a great deal? Thank you!

I just sent you a PM.

That is so key and why I don’t really give out dealer info without caveats. Far too many users just looking for deals to be handed to them as if it’s that simple.

3 Likes

What a deal, but I have noob observation; doing the one pay deal, isn’t you’re whole payment exposed if something were to happen to the car (ie totaled)?

A subject of much debate across all captive finance companies that offer One-Pay. In theory you should be refunded the remaining amount that has not been applied to the lease at the time the vehicle is totalled; but YMMV.

MB Financial lease says the remaining amount is refunded.

1 Like

Delete 20 characters

anyone have a referral for SoCal? thank you so much

could to refer to the dealership you got this deal from?

Killer deal man! I assume after 24 months the numbers take a turn for the worst?

Is that standard practice ? i got a decent deal here in the east coast on a c300 4matic for 251/month (incl tax) with 3000 msd . I think ill send my dealer a gift card now that u mention it.

did anyone get 2 free prepaid maintenance included with their deal ? One dealer said it was a nationwide promo til 2/28 but my dealer claims its not included. Anybody have any luck?

Depending on the deal, yes.