2017 Mercedes C300 NorCal - finally the deal I wanted

Yes, 2018s are slowly coming on the lots, not many in the NorCal area yet though. There is certainly a jump in price - from low 200s/mo (2017) to high 200s/mo (2018) but the cars are 2018 and possibly have some more features. If you are in a hurry, 2017s are still great deals. If you are not in a hurry, and not very price-sensitive, 2018s are great.

What’s a reasonable way of searching for c300 4matic loaners with Premium 3? Several of the websites don’t even list Premium 3 as a checklist item and using text search ends up with zero found.

Is $275+tax a feasible target?

In the NorCal area, 4matic loaners are very rare. Loaners here are usually basic cars with no options. Sometimes you can find a P1. It is extremely rate to find a P3. Unrealistic to find a 4matic with P3 for $275, but you can get lucky. I was able to get someone a basic car a couple of days ago for about $5600 all-inclusive (DMV, tax and license included), but this was a very good and very lucky deal.

Good hunting!

I don’t mind traveling to say SoCal (unlikely again for 4matic) PNW, Denver, SLC etc.
The challenge is locating the specific cars because the websites do a terrible job of listing options (I don’t blame them mfrs keep changing the package names on them every year).

Ok to bump it up to say $325 but even that looks very hard.

It is rare to find 4matics with P3 in NorCal or SoCal. I do not know much about Denver or SLC - perhaps others can chime in?

If you are in NorCal, you really do not need a 4matic. Personally, I am underwhelmed with P3 and would save my money to get another lease in 2 years…

Anybody know which socal dealers have a nice selection of loaners to choose from?

That’s a bit presumptuous. There are parts of Northern California that get several hundred inches of snow.

Yes, I stand corrected. You are right. We people living in the Bay area think that this is NorCal.

I never heard about the UA program until now. I am in South Florida. My local dealer will probably quote me insane pricing (a fleece) which I expect. The Mercedes dealers around here only quote top price. The best they will do are the TV ad deals which are nothing special. You guys in S Ca seem to get all the great deals.

A few yrs ago I did a killer deal on a E Class one pay at 489 including tax and zero cap cost reduction. Cap cost reductions are total scams. I do sign and drive only, one pay, or msd leases. I previously had a Lexus GS 329 a month all in. Of course that deal is not available currently.

@Nyclife Thats a great deal. I doubt the Mercedes dealers in South Fla would give me anything close to that. Especially on that retail price.

1 Like

Come to California ! Right now, NorCal seems to be getting great deals, which is uncommon.

1 Like

dude6156 That will be a long flight and drive from south fla. My wife does love the bay area though.

Actually I live in the Bay Area too, but need a Tahoe capable car :slight_smile:

What dealership in NorCal?

Understand. Have you tried any Tahoe dealerships? 4matics will be likely cheaper there.

1 Like

Ok contacted my local MB dealer here is South Fla for the UA offer. As I figured the numbers are terrible. The dealer thinks is a great price. I spoke to the manager today. South Fla is a huge car market right up there with CA and NY, but it seems very tough to get a great deal on the top premium cars like Lexus, BMW, Mercedes. Mercedes and BMW seem to be the worst since there are monopolies owning many of these dealerships.

36 Months/7500 low mileage lease
Vehicle price 37,000 + Tax Bank fee etc = 41,609.00

Including Sales Tax
$503.00 Per Month + $500.00 at signing. (my guess is the $500 covers free coffee in the lounge area.

I took a pass on this one.

Rob

I don’t think there are any MB dealers in Tahoe. There is one in Reno.

There are some 4matic deals in the Bay Area but they are not as good as the RWD ones for sure. PM me with the best you can get and maybe I can help you?

There are actually some great deals popping up for C300 in NorCal again.

Hi @dude6156,

I am in South Bay and currently looking for a deal.
Can you advise which deals you are seeing? I am in MB B Electric lease that will end in August but will be over the mileage limit so looking to switch. I’d prefer to do a 2017 to save a few bucks. TIA!