Sold. 2017 Mercedes Benz E300 $573 sold

Year, make, model, and trim: 2017 Mercedes E 300 premium 1 package with AMG wheels and spoiler

MSRP: 58325
Monthly payment: 618.77 including Orange County tax
Current mileage: 17600
Maturity mileage: 45005

Maturity date: 10/2020
Months remaining: 11

MSD due (if any): none
Cash due (if any): none
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $500

Financial institution: MBFS
Transfer fee: 695
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: no accidents, no touch ups, no scratches, hand washed only, interior looks and feels brand new. Full factory warranty and maintenance included till end of lease.

You can lease this Mercedes-Benz E-Class for $573.32 a month for 11 months . You can average 2,500 miles per month for the balance of the lease or a total of 27,500 miles through the end of the lease.

My Mercedes E-Class E300 is in excellent condition!! Great terms on a popular model. Plenty of available miles. My payment includes prepaid maintenance, I pay $574.26 a month plus tax $44.51 total $618.77 before the $500 incentive I am offering. My E300 is fully featured with many options including AMG package, PREMIUM 1 PACKAGE, Burmester Sound system, to name a few of the option. Registration good till end of lease. It is garage kept, non smoking, no pets. Dealer serviced and maintained. Full factory warranty. No accidents, Dents, touchup, repair, tears or rip. The car is in showroom condition. Please call or email for all the details. Thank you for looking.

Photos:

no wheels or spoiler are shown on the photos.

Lol you are right didn’t think of it. I’ll upload pics tomorrow. Rookie mistake. New to this forum.

You should put the payment in the title.

Done thanks

1 Like

Im interested whats your number?

i sent you a private message.

such a beautiful car

How long does a lease transfer take with MB?

Couple of weeks in reality. I had a friend do the same with his lease and it took about 18 days after approval. But Mercedes gives a 30 day time frame.

is this still available?

Sold sorry. I’m not sure how to remove the listing.

1 Like