2017 Mercedes Benz C300 Sport with black pakage. 6 months left on lease with 16,000 miles left. 0 down, $400/month

Hi Guys,

We have a white C300 sport with black package that’s due at the end of the year. We did a single payment lease on this and no one’s really driving the car at the moment. It has 20,00 miles on it right now and the mileage allowance is 36,000 so essentially you have 16,000 miles on it. If you drive A LOT, you might even be able to extend the term lease on a month to month basis to use up all the miles. There’s no down payment or multiple security deposit, just the monthly payment.

The car was around $46,000 new, and the buy out is around $27,000. The car’s got the scheduled maintenance done and there are some very minor cosmetic damages that will be covered under the $1000 allowance.

If this deal works well for you please reach out to me and we can go over the details. You might consider this deal if you want to buy out the car as well, after a quick search on the current market I see a few C300 Sport Sedans listed at around $27,000-28,000 with 40K miles.

Update:

If you have less than 6 months left on your lease Mercedes will not let you transfer it.

1 Like

Phew! Thats an awesome deal for a real road warrior! GLWT!

If you have a short-term need for lots of miles, this is the deal you want.

If I fit this profile, I would be all over it.

MBFS might prevent you from transferring since it’s the last 6 months of the lease.

Hi, is this a 2 door or 4 door?

He compared its value to other sedans in the last paragraph, so it’s probably a sedan

Can this car still be transferred?

Hi Guys,

It’s a Sedan but with so few months left I might just keep it. I think there is a fee to do the transfer right? If so that might not end up being such a great deal for you guys. If you are still interested let me know and I can check.

Tim