PENDING: 2017 Mercedes Benz C300, $235 + tax

Ok, so another deal did not go through… Let me know if anybody want to take it over. My confidence is little shaken as so many declines and changes happen… Hopefully this time it will go through.
Please PM me with your email if you ready to proceed as I need that for sending you a personalized app…

I will rename it back to Pending as soon as somebody got approved.

So, I have 2017 MB C300 for a swap. Red outside and white inside. Has Navigation SD card installed so you also have Navigation as well as blind spots (see pics for sticker).
I’ve got it about year ago (Jan 2, 2018) with 5.6K miles on board.
Lease is for 10K miles per year, I’m at 15.6K now so another almost 20K miles is available for next 2 years.

Finance side:
Monthly: $235 per month plus tax (252$ for me). This includes Service A maintenance and free wash here in OC.
Miles: total miles allowed 35,684.
Term: 36 month. 23 month to go from now (soon be 22, on 7th of the month).
Current miles: 16,880, this is daily driver now so it will be more;
MSD: $3000.
Buy out at the lease end: 26.7K

In order to get it you need to pay $3000 to me, and you will get them back when lease ends as well as pay transfer fee. To start process I need to have email so I can send application from MB Finance site.

2 Likes

Do you have the window sticker? Great price!

Added sticker.

I think it’s a great price, but the sticker clearly says that it’s pre-wired for navigation. It doesn’t actually have navigation (unless you have the SD card) or the larger screen that comes w/ the COMAND navigation package, right?

Yes, it was pre wired and I bought SD card from dealer so car has navigation.

How nobody has scooped this up is beyond me

1 Like

PM’d you 2020

That’s a stellar deal! Looks just like mine but with a few more miles.

Ok, sorry for later replays. Was on vacation. Thanks for all who PMed me. I messed up a bit with replays and stuff as I had hard time to get to the internet in places I was.

For now I will put it into Pending as I’ve send app to potential new owner. Will keep you all posted. This time it will be faster respond,

Ok, so not sure what happening but I can’t get in touch with the guy who filled app on last Saturday. It shouldn’t be that long. If no reply I will send application to next person who is willing to get it on Wednesday. I have few more interested parties.

How did you get this so cheap?

Two hours in dealership on last day of the week/month/year around this time last year :slight_smile: and lots of confidence and patience

2 Likes

this is an incredible deal honestly.

i’m paying $500 for my 2016, albeit is a $54k window with 12k a year. dang, i thought i did pretty ok, but this is unreal.

So, to all that wrote me about availability. For now I will probably keep it as Pending but it looks like I have app that was approved and we moving forward with process. Not sure if anything can slip at this stage but as soon as everything finalized I will let all knows.

1 Like

Let a mod know if it falls through and we’ll reopen the thread.

E: thread has been reopened.

Service A maintenance and car wash included in that $252 a month deal…hmmm.

And I’m surprised that no one took this lease off your hands or that it never went through…hmmm

maybe the 3k in MSD freaks people out.

Well, you got MSD back, plus, I had lots of interest and most of applicants were declined by MBFS. So, it’s no MSDs…