MF: [.00137]
Residual: [59%]

Security Deposit: [$5000 10 MSDs]
Total Due At Signing: [$5,454]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$440]

Zip Code: [80210]
Sales Tax Rate: [7.65%]

Leasehackr Score: [8.5]

Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

Its a decent deal for that suv. Does not lease well at all.

1 Like

Yeah… I’ve been chasing it for awhile now and this is the best I’ve found. I’m requesting they drop another $1k to make it look better.

At your monthly payment of $440, why are your MSD’s $500 instead of $450? MSD’s usually round to the .50%.

Isn’t the MSD amount calculated on the pre-MSD payment?

Yeah I was wondering the same thing, the dealership gave me a quote for $5000 MSD when I asked for full allotment of msd’s. I always thought it was 400 per MSDs…

@Lubes is correct. MBFS bases each MSD on the pre-MSD monthly.

@BChung-tonight Looks like a great deal for a GLC. They are super popular and I haven’t seen anyone get close to 1% of one before.

Thank you for the review! I will bring that up to them tomorrow!

Question: Do you tax the finance charge as well or do you just tax the depreciation? Thanks in advance.

I believe the entire monthly payment is taxed, so the rent charge is taxed.

Just got another deal from another dealer on a 2017 GLC Coupe (Loaded) Demo with 5K mi. Let me know if you guys think this is a better deal. i love the coupe so i think i’m leaning this way and hugh savings off MSRP. Please note this is a 2 year deal - the residual took a nose dive after it hit 3 years (since it already has 5K mi on it) Thanks let me know what you guys think…

That’s crazy that a GLC300 can MSRP for $61k. Would you rather get a GLE at that point?

For such a high MSRP and being 24 month term, this isn’t a bad deal. The MSD amount seems totally off though. Also, what do you mean by the 36 month term nose diving because of the existing 5k miles? That doesnt make sense. The RV should only be adjusted by $500 for those miles. I’d think the 36 month term would price out better.

Thats what I thought… I thought the 36 months would price better but they sent me these figures for 24 months. I just forgot to round up on the MSDs. it should be 3200. THanks.