2017 MB C300 Sport 4Matic - $292 incl Tax- PNW

Thanks buddy! You’re pretty good at this hacking thing yourself.

1 Like

Here is even more loaded P3 ($58K MSRP) at 25% off :slight_smile:

How can I negotiate or try and get this car being that I’m in ny? Sorry new to this

Contact dealership, tell them you want it with the @28firefighter’s numbers (adjust RV, terms, etc for this car)

1 Like

Thank you will call them tomorrow

Another P3 at the same dealer, lower sticker and about 24% off:

And check Carfax - some may have damage.

Great deals. Someone should scoop them quickly.

The best part is that there is no really a need to negotiate sales price. Just get buy rate and MSDs.

2 Likes

If I was in the market I would absolutely be looking into those.

Any suggestions to get a c300 loaner in Florida? Thanks

Just search dealers’ web sites. Or get in VA and ship.

Even if you can’t get buy rate, they’re great deals. I’d be shocked with that kind of discount if they let them go at buy rate.

Yeah, probably not. And $1,095 acquisition.

Still a great deal even with those. MB must be pushing some serious money to at least certain dealers to move these cars.

I posted a screenshot from Costco somewhere. It shows 2k (I think) dealer cash on 2017 C300.

Is this all dealers or just certain ones?

I have found a few C300s in florida. Which manager is the best to email in a dealership?

Not sure what you mean. Search any dealer for the car you want and contact them. I’d call instead of emailing, if you want to jump on a car.

1 Like

Agree - cars that are priced with heavy discounts will move quickly.

Someone looked at my car the night before (right after it was listed) and wanted to mull it over. Came back while I was at the dealer buying it and was told he was too late - just showed up, didn’t call to check. None too happy.

Both these cars have over 5,000 miles. Can they be leased?

Also, isn’t leasing support for '17s ending at the end of this month? The dealer may be happy to negotiate.

MB can be leased under 10,000 miles. Residuals are adjusted $0.20/mile over 3000 miles on the car.

You’re thinking of BMW, which only gets new car rates and incentives on demos/service loaners under 5000 miles.

2 Likes