2017 MB C300 Sport 4Matic - $292 incl Tax- PNW

Woo smoking deal on a p3 especially with sport package great looking car sweet glad you found a car man uploaded some pics

1 Like

OK all PMs replied to.

Special thanks to this community for all your help! I’ve learned an immense amount about leasing since I joined a year ago. I had thought I was pretty adept at leasing, but this place takes it to a new level.

Pm Dealer? Also in PNW, was looking for a deal like this.

It’s so nice, I’ll congratulate you twice :wink:

Seriously, that’s an absurd deal on a really nice car. Most of the ones I’ve seen on this board are P1 or P2 which are very nice in their own right but you really nailed it with your deal on that particular car. Enjoy it!

1 Like

Thanks buddy! You’re pretty good at this hacking thing yourself.

1 Like

Here is even more loaded P3 ($58K MSRP) at 25% off :slight_smile:

How can I negotiate or try and get this car being that I’m in ny? Sorry new to this

Contact dealership, tell them you want it with the @28firefighter’s numbers (adjust RV, terms, etc for this car)

1 Like

Thank you will call them tomorrow

Another P3 at the same dealer, lower sticker and about 24% off:

And check Carfax - some may have damage.

Great deals. Someone should scoop them quickly.

The best part is that there is no really a need to negotiate sales price. Just get buy rate and MSDs.

2 Likes

If I was in the market I would absolutely be looking into those.

Any suggestions to get a c300 loaner in Florida? Thanks

Just search dealers’ web sites. Or get in VA and ship.

Even if you can’t get buy rate, they’re great deals. I’d be shocked with that kind of discount if they let them go at buy rate.

Yeah, probably not. And $1,095 acquisition.

Still a great deal even with those. MB must be pushing some serious money to at least certain dealers to move these cars.

I posted a screenshot from Costco somewhere. It shows 2k (I think) dealer cash on 2017 C300.

Is this all dealers or just certain ones?

I have found a few C300s in florida. Which manager is the best to email in a dealership?